First Name
Darrin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra, Rav 4 Highlander, Corolla XSE
Occupation
self
Hello there, we are sorry to hear about the confusion this may have caused. Our team would be happy to investigate this further for you! Please follow up with us in a private message with your VIN or VON, thank you!

Kathryn
JeepCares

Hi there @Darrin NC
Please know that our team is available to you via private messages at anytime in order to receive updates on your vehicle order! Feel free to send us a PM with your VIN so that we may take a closer look.

Kathryn
JeepCares
Sponsored

flipflopfarmer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
I placed an order for my first jeep which is the JT Sport S with max tow and almost fully loaded on 10/05 with Daniel at Gupton. Received the VON on the same day. I waited a week and got the VIN and POC.

The status is D1 with an estimated ship date of 11/05. Seeing how there are multiple others that have close to the same ship date but ordered 2-3 weeks before me, I'm not sure how accurate that is. 8 weeks would put me the week of my birthday in early December so I am hoping I can pick it up before then. Either way, it'll be a good birthday present.
Ordered mine from Daniel the same day!

Stevevdbh

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Occupation
Manager
Hello there, we are sorry to hear about the confusion this may have caused. Our team would be happy to investigate this further for you! Please follow up with us in a private message with your VIN or VON, thank you!

Kathryn
JeepCares

Hi there @Darrin NC
Please know that our team is available to you via private messages at anytime in order to receive updates on your vehicle order! Feel free to send us a PM with your VIN so that we may take a closer look.

Kathryn
JeepCares
Hi JeepCares sent you a PM. Can you help me get a update on my order?

Evo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting Gray Max Tow
Finally pulled the trigger and ordered a sting gray max tow from Rob in Irvine. My buddy ordered a Sahara at the same time. Let’s see which one gets delivered first.

Now the waiting begins.......

Hope I don’t break the bank waiting. Need a lift, rims and 35s

GRAVLER

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Data Analyst
Ordered my fully loaded JT sport s on 10/14 from Glendora Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Still no VIN. Can’t wait to get my first update.

Sponsored

emcdonald

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Altitude, 2021 Gladiator Diesel Sport S
Occupation
Construction
Ordered my Diesel Sport S on 10/6. I talked with Jeep Chat today and got this message.

" vehicle has been built and is pending installation of additional equipment. This is a necessary step when additional features or optional equipment packages are added to the vehicle "

Still don't have an ETA yet. Does anyone know what additional features this is talking about. Cant wait to take delivery.

JWGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2020 BMW X7; 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Does anyone know what additional features this is talking about. Cant wait to take delivery.
Essentially your status is JB which means that your truck has been sent to the body vendor to install options such as bed liner, steps, rails etc.

Check out this thread if you haven't already....

mazeppa

First Name
y= x/0
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Panda
Occupation
knife sharpening snob
Ordered my fully loaded JT sport s on 10/14 from Glendora Chrysler Jeep Dodge. Still no VIN. Can’t wait to get my first update.

I also ordered 14 Oct, got the VON on the day ordered, just got the VIN and D-status today 20 Oct.

John in the Woods

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon Diesel
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Semi-retired noisemaker
OK, some long-awaited good news. JTR diesel. Ordered July 20. Delivered to dealer Oct. 20. I'm due to pick it up Friday after they bolt a few basics on, but minus the Mopar lift. That won't be in until mid November.

IMG_2648.jpg

IMG_2649.jpg

IMG_2650.jpg

DLAW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Nissan Pathfinder, '08 Honda Civic, '12 Honda CR-V, '16 Honda Odyssey, 2021 JTR
Occupation
Predicting the future

Kathryn
JeepCares
Just so everyone knows, after me complaining about the lack of information FCA provides about our build orders and the multiple variations of "your vehicle is going to get built some day soon", JeepCares offered to have me contact them directly to clear things up for me.

I sent them my VIN and their response was an apology about NOT BEING ABLE TO PROVIDE MORE INFORMATION and I quote...."your order has been processed and your vehicle is in line to be built".

How funny is that? I've tried to contact managers, I've called, I've chatted, I even got the attention of JeepCares monitoring this forum. Nothing.

Unreal. What a broken system.

Sponsored

GRAVLER

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Data Analyst
I also ordered 14 Oct, got the VON on the day ordered, just got the VIN and D-status today 20 Oct.
I’ll have to reach out to my sales guy tomorrow to see if he has an update.

Nebulocity

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Mojave - Sting Gray
Just so everyone knows, after me complaining about the lack of information FCA provides about our build orders and the multiple variations of "your vehicle is going to get built some day soon", JeepCares offered to have me contact them directly to clear things up for me.

I sent them my VIN and their response was an apology about NOT BEING ABLE TO PROVIDE MORE INFORMATION and I quote...."your order has been processed and your vehicle is in line to be built".

How funny is that? I've tried to contact managers, I've called, I've chatted, I even got the attention of JeepCares monitoring this forum. Nothing.

Unreal. What a broken system.
Jeep Gladiator Just Ordered? Check in HERE! axlpateince

JWGladiator

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2020 BMW X7; 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee

mtngoat92081

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S Max Tow, Mazdaspeed 3
Order went in today on a JT Sport S Max Tow with all the goodies (except the advanced safety and Adaptive Cruise) Anxiously awaiting the VIN/VON. Ordered from Stampede. Hope it gets delivered before the end of the year, I know we're getting close!

rreichel3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Sport S
I ordered mine just a few weeks ago on 10/8. Got a VIN and D1 status by 10/11 and still in that status as of now. Ordered from Travis @ TriCity
Sponsored