Sponsored

Just ordered 2022 Sport base w/ Auto in Washington State.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Kent Shurtleff at Peterson's in Nampa could have saved you a couple thousand - and it's only about $100 to fly out there to pick it up and maybe $60-100 in gas to drive back. And no BS going from dealer to dealer.
kent’s deals aren’t as good lately or not on my last quote for both a truck and a Wrangler.

ended up at Chapman in philly for my Wrangler, and granger for my truck (3500).
Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I paid $37000 out the door for my 2020 max tow base model, i wouldn't have done it no other way. At the time they were offering $8,000 in incentives. I'm on 37's now and you would be surprised at how well it does with just the 4.10 gears and how little you need to spend to fit the 37's on.

PXL_20211111_121126635.jpg

badger719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
I was just a hair over $37,000 before my local state sales tax and registration. I just got regular tow since I don't ever plan on going past 35s for tire size and wanted to keep payment as low as possible since it is a secondary vehicle.

I only got hardtop, automatic transmission, tinted windows, spray in bedlinder, regular tow package and aux switches. Super happy with it.

There is a ton of value in these base Sports imo. The lack of power windows and locks is eh but I've already gotten used to it.

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I was just a hair over $37,000 before my local state sales tax and registration. I just got regular tow since I don't ever plan on going past 35s for tire size and wanted to keep payment as low as possible since it is a secondary vehicle.

I only got hardtop, automatic transmission, tinted windows, spray in bedlinder, regular tow package and aux switches. Super happy with it.

There is a ton of value in these base Sports imo. The lack of power windows and locks is eh but I've already gotten used to it.

My local speaker shop that installs systems like remote start and things like that quoted me $540 to get power locks done on mine. It's on my short list. That's the only thing that sucks is reaching back to unlock the rear doors.

Cripton805

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
My local speaker shop that installs systems like remote start and things like that quoted me $540 to get power locks done on mine. It's on my short list. That's the only thing that sucks is reaching back to unlock the rear doors.
I want to do the same, but I want to avoid carrying a second remote. The Jeep fob is already a good size. I hope someone comes up with a solution.

Sponsored

Deleted member 43264

Placed deposit for white 22 Sport, only option being auto for $36100 inc Destination. No affiliate discount or anything. Ordered it from a dealer in Marysville. I was pretty coldhearted about it, just playing dealers against each other till I got close to the pricing I was hearing about on here. Feels bad but is what it is. Had a bunch laugh at me over the phone when I said I was quoted below invoice. Had a few bait me into long convos just to quote me MSRP.

Anyway, was told 8-12 weeks. Excited to get it, gonna be a budget build up to 37's with selectable rear and lunchbox front locker. Snow wheeling is my jam. Looking forward to participating on the forum and maybe meeting some folks on the trail.
Was it Rairdon Dodge, Jeep and Chrysler? Yeah I got my '21 Sting Gray Willys JT there last July. Well, good on you mate! And if I don't see you on the trails, maybe on I-5. Should be easy since JT's stick out and I don't see them on a regular basis during my commutes on the 5. Lately a 20:1 ratio. 20 Wranglers for every 1 Gladiator.
Oh and being a YJ driver myself, the Gladiator's gonna be a posh ride.

Welcome to the forum brother!

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP

Attoir

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 YJ
Was it Rairdon Dodge, Jeep and Chrysler? Yeah I got my '21 Sting Gray Willys JT there last July. Well, good on you mate! And if I don't see you on the trails, maybe on I-5. Should be easy since JT's stick out and I don't see them on a regular basis during my commutes on the 5. Lately a 20:1 ratio. 20 Wranglers for every 1 Gladiator.
Oh and being a YJ driver myself, the Gladiator's gonna be a posh ride.

Welcome to the forum brother!
Thanks for the welcome. Yes, Rairdon is where I'm getting it.

dbryan0927

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01 XJ (x2), 2022 JTR
Occupation
Medical Sales Manager
I was 6% under invoice. Tread Lightly no longer applies to 22my apparently. Kent was extremely close in price of the vehicle. The main difference was doc fee, financing incentive, and of course distance.

We had similar experiences in south sound. Larson in Puyallup literally laughed at me and was rude prior to that. I couldn't find anyone down here that'd do any better than MSRP.
I just ordered mine from Criswell in Gaithersburg, MD and the additional 1% for Tread Lightly was part of the cost they gave me and I signed off on (albeit only 5% below invoice total). Is it a dealer-by-dealer decision not to take the TL discount on MY22's or is that a Chrysler decision? I still have a while to wait for mine to come in, but just want to be as well-informed as possible when I go to pick it up in case they try to raise the price on me.

jeeprrr

First Name
Ihar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Hello everyone,

I'm about to order 22 Rubicon, I've been talking to Bellevue Autonation, Rairdon's in Monroe and best of all received a good offer from Bud Clary in Auburn. Basically Monroe (69.5k including taxes and fees) and Bellevue at MSRP(roughly around 70k as well) and Auburn's Bud Clary (65k including taxes and fees), so about 5k saving. Sounds like a very good deal, did anyone had experience with Auburn's Bud Clary, any hidden charges/fees?

Also contacted dealer in Nampa Idaho, but will hear back from them on Monday, i was told.
Sponsored