daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Mach-1, 2021 Gladiator Diesel
Occupation
Sales, and generally being awesone
Awesome!

This morning, I finished my 300 mile “break-in” period. I’m very happy with the 35x11.50R17 tires.

The stock tires sell new for about $1000 shipped. So, I’m thinking I might be able to get $700-$800 for them with fewer than 10 miles on them, second hand. The dealership beat the best online prices I could find at $320 shipped each, and sold me the tires for $313 each, and $25 each to mount and balance.

Now that I will drive more than 50-55 mph, I’ll do the zip-tie thing this week.

My Mopar mats and stubby antena arrive tomorrow.

311D732C-8A3E-402B-9CD7-B122FED05EA5.jpeg
So, is this the same as your pictures before (the one with you standing next to it?) Is this still with no lift.... If so, I absolutely love this angle and will be ordering these tires up now.
Sponsored

Longleaf

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2018 Desert Sled
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
After months of searching I get to join the Launch Edition Club! Only 9k miles on her. I traded in a 2013 Tundra so I'm adjusting to the much smaller cab. But I love all the new technology and the 8mpg gain I'm seeing already. I thought I'd want 37s but the 315s actually have a nice stance. And since I'm broke now I'll have to keep the mods minimal for a little while!
Jeep Gladiator LAUNCH EDITION Gladiator JT Club Gladiator

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
After months of searching I get to join the Launch Edition Club! Only 9k miles on her. I traded in a 2013 Tundra so I'm adjusting to the much smaller cab. But I love all the new technology and the 8mpg gain I'm seeing already. I thought I'd want 37s but the 315s actually have a nice stance. And since I'm broke now I'll have to keep the mods minimal for a little while!
Jeep Gladiator LAUNCH EDITION Gladiator JT Club Gladiator
Welcome!! I absolutely think the 315s are the best overall tire for mostly daily driving but also some offroading!

Sponsored

OP
OP
5JeepsAz

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Just picked up my Red JTR LE last Monday!! Finally found my Jeep!
Congratulations! What was the search like and what about the find? Is it exactly what you wanted?

PhoenixGlade8tr

First Name
Cassandra
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20JT Launch Ed;20JT Mojave;01 Wrangler TJ
Occupation
iEmbellish iT
Late to the game... bought mine slightly used and slightly modified. Has ARE CX Classic topper, which is what drew me to it, perfect for hauling my 3 huskies. Traded my beloved 2016 Mango Tango Cherokee Trailhawk because I spit out a number and dealer snatched it!!

I have 35s on Launch Edition wheels, bought a matching spare wheel - which was hard to find. Love my steps/rails - forget brand, but considering the electronic down the road. I also have a Rough Country front bumper with Rough Country 9500 synthetic winch. Recently swapped out the RC Winch for a Havoc9500...also synthetic. Since we also have a 20JT Mojave Gladiator we got matching winches. It is already setup for towing behind RV, which is a hope of ours one day. I've added small things to make it mine and more to come...when the Kentucky weather permits.

I have QuakeLED 4"LED driving lights (for some reason the previous owner swapped the original out for old fashion yeller bulbs). Planning on more lighting from XKGlow ... lots of lights. NO LIGHTBAR but keeping my eyes on a few configurations to get me some lighting on A-pillar/fenders. Also purchased the Badge Glow badge light and winch safe light. These will be configured in when lighting plans unfold.

Pics available via website...and instagram link in signature.

Last edited:

Gooseisdead

First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Eddition
Occupation
Coach
Just made the trade from my 2018 JL Rubicon to this Launch Edition. I just happened to pass by it on the used lot at my local Ford dealer. Stopped in out of curiosity and I could pass it up. This is my 7th Jeep overall.

Jeep Gladiator LAUNCH EDITION Gladiator JT Club IMG_4524
Jeep Gladiator LAUNCH EDITION Gladiator JT Club 63371211963__9E3C5D70-AB9B-48D3-9918-F5A4F8A6F2FF

Shackleton

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, Camry
Jeep Gladiator LAUNCH EDITION Gladiator JT Club 88A06046-67F6-4657-9F8B-0534CEF86BF7
Congrats! I too traded a 2013 Tundra. You will get used to the size. I have no real complaints after 5 months and really have not yet been limited by bed size or cab size

Sponsored

Longleaf

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
@Shackleton - Yeah, I feel the same way. I've realized I spend 90% of the time in my truck by myself, so rubbing elbows with the passenger hasn't been as much of an issue as I was imagining. It's fun to drive and quite the swiss army knife of vehicles. It's super capable right off the lot and mods are so much cheaper/ easier than the Toyota. I was cross shopping the Tacoma/ 4Runner but the Gladiator just came out ahead in every category except (maybe) engine life beyond 150-200k miles. My buddy's Tundra is lifted at least 4 inches to clear the 35s and he still struggled to keep up with me- and took a lot more pinstriping :giggle:
Jeep Gladiator LAUNCH EDITION Gladiator JT Club Off road

HopSlammer

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
@Shackleton - Yeah, I feel the same way. I've realized I spend 90% of the time in my truck by myself, so rubbing elbows with the passenger hasn't been as much of an issue as I was imagining. It's fun to drive and quite the swiss army knife of vehicles. It's super capable right off the lot and mods are so much cheaper/ easier than the Toyota. I was cross shopping the Tacoma/ 4Runner but the Gladiator just came out ahead in every category except (maybe) engine life beyond 150-200k miles. My buddy's Tundra is lifted at least 4 inches to clear the 35s and he still struggled to keep up with me- and took a lot more pinstriping :giggle:
Jeep Gladiator LAUNCH EDITION Gladiator JT Club Off road
Congrats!! Looks cool, are those the Softopper and Sunrider tops?

Longleaf

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
@HopSlammer Yeah. I picked up the Sunrider before xmas from Northridge. They were offering a $200 gift card and bestop was running $100 rebate. I couldn't pass it up for that price. They aren't cheap, but I don't honestly know why or when I'll put the freedom panels back on. The convenience is just awesome. I love the softopper too. Bought it used from the forum classifieds. I've considered them for previous trucks but didn't love the aesthetics. I think it looks great on the jeep though.

HopSlammer

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition
I like that setup. Thinking about going that route while adding a cage rack with the Softopper.

MadManMoheenid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE & 1958 Chevy Apache
I like that setup. Thinking about going that route while adding a cage rack with the Softopper.
Have you seen any cage racks offered for the JT or would it be custom?

I've got the softopper and had the same idea so I'm in the process of having a welder/fabricator build me a cage rack right now.
Sponsored