Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Fire Protection Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I am looking for assistance from anyone with a non-lifted Mojave. I am trying to determine the difference between factory height and my current height. I am measuring the distance between the top of axle tube to the bottom of the upper spring perch. I have ground to bottom of fender measurements but would rather have measurements that eliminate the tires. Thank you in advance, Bob

PXL_20240310_172602640.jpg

PXL_20240310_172610370.MP-EDIT.jpg

PXL_20240210_212405744.jpg

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
I am looking for assistance from anyone with a non-lifted Mojave. I am trying to determine the difference between factory height and my current height. I am measuring the distance between the top of axle tube to the bottom of the upper spring perch. I have ground to bottom of fender measurements but would rather have measurements that eliminate the tires. Thank you in advance, Bob

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club PXL_20240210_212405744

Jeep Gladiator MOJAVE Edition Gladiator JT Club image

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer

BTW, looks great! What lift, tire, wheel, gear combo? If you wrote about it I missed it so give me a link.

ruscopin

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Fire Protection Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for the compliment, I am still working on the build details but this will help provide some background My Build. I haven't updated yet but I recently replaced the Mojave shocks with the Falcons and I am very happy with the way it rides. I have always been pleased with the Mojave shocks but at this height, even with the shock spacers, I was out of range for the shocks. I am still running the factory 4.10 gears, I had plans to move to 4.88 or 5.13 but plan to finish a couple other things first. the 4.10's with BFG isn't terrible. Next on the list is front drive shaft, Core 4x4 tie rod and relocate the steering stabilizer. I may also add the MC track bar reinforcement bracket and then the steering should be solid, not that I am currently having an issue.

Sponsored