Moab

MickeyHogan72

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
I’m heading to Moab for the first time. Leaving Tampa Fl Wednesday morning, picking up my daughter in Huntsville Alabama then on to Moab to meet up with a friend. Hope to get there Friday evening then wheel for 4 or 5 days. Plan is to camp out at Sand Flats Recreation area. If anyone knows the are or wants to wheel with us that would be awesome.
Sponsored

UTRZRDOG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon Ecodiesel
Occupation
Self Employed
Make sure you bring plenty of warm clothing and a heater if you are camping in a tent. Coming from Florida it may be a bit cooler than you are used too. Mid teens for the lows and low to mid 30’s for the daytime highs.

OP
OP
MickeyHogan72

MickeyHogan72

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Make sure you bring plenty of warm clothing and a heater if you are camping in a tent. Coming from Florida it may be a bit cooler than you are used too. Mid teens for the lows and low to mid 30’s for the daytime highs.
Thanks for the advice. We have appropriate gear, heater, cold weather sleeping bags etc. I personally would rather be colder than sweating my butt off like usual. I wasn’t planning on going this time of year but the opportunity presented itself so I had to take it.

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Thanks for the advice. We have appropriate gear, heater, cold weather sleeping bags etc. I personally would rather be colder than sweating my butt off like usual. I wasn’t planning on going this time of year but the opportunity presented itself so I had to take it.
Did ya'll have fun? Moab is awesome this time of year!
Sponsored