Current: 21 JT Past: 97 ZJ, 14 JKU, 18 WK2

NYC-4X4

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Close. Mopar 2", disconnected, and 33s (for now)
Nice, I’m going with the same setup but 35x11.50s. Looks like I shouldn’t have any issues. Do you have anything else added to the Mopar kit or all stock components otherwise?

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
Nice, I’m going with the same setup but 35x11.50s. Looks like I shouldn’t have any issues. Do you have anything else added to the Mopar kit or all stock components otherwise?
That's mv plan as well toyo at3 35x11.5
I added control arm geometry correction brackets and track bars f/r. I'm not sure they're necessary but it does ride nice with this set up

NYC-4X4

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That's mv plan as well toyo at3 35x11.5
I added control arm geometry correction brackets and track bars f/r. I'm not sure they're necessary but it does ride nice with this set up
Wow, I’ve got nearly the exact setup planned; Sting Gray, Max Tow, Mopar 2”, Front Track Bar, 35x11.5 AT3s on black wheels and Mopar ext. rock rails (and even the black trail rated badge, haha). Just haven’t decided on bumpers yet. Got anymore pictures to post? I’m gonna try to look through your history now.

Sponsored

RodRecket

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 AEV JT370
Wow, I’ve got nearly the exact setup planned; Sting Gray, Max Tow, Mopar 2”, Front Track Bar, 35x11.5 AT3s on black wheels and Mopar ext. rock rails (and even the black trail rated badge, haha). Just haven’t decided on bumpers yet. Got anymore pictures to post? I’m gonna try to look through your history now.
Check out my build thread it should have everything listed there. If you want additional details on anything let me know

JfishKing

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2016 JKU Sahara
Finally got my wheels/tires, exhaust and fox ats sterling stabilizer on the truck... absolutely love how the builds coming along. These gladiators are amazing.
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club 18F94866-C97C-4700-B755-EC63D1C35E82

Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club A4C156D6-5FED-49B8-85E1-98F310962985

Sponsored

MHayes

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 1952 VW Beetle 11G
Finally got my wheels/tires, exhaust and fox ats sterling stabilizer on the truck... absolutely love how the builds coming along. These gladiators are amazing.
Jeep Gladiator STING GRAY Gladiator JT Club A4C156D6-5FED-49B8-85E1-98F310962985

Did you do a ceramic coating on that Mojave? That thing has a mirror finish, looks great!

JfishKing

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you do a ceramic coating on that Mojave? That thing has a mirror finish, looks great!

Thanks man no ceramic coat... i do use chemical guys HYBRID V07 OPTICAL SELECT HIGH-GLOSS SPRAY SEALANT & QUICK DETAIL SPRAY. Really like it.

JfishKing

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How do you like the Corsa exhaust?
I freaking LOVE it. It’s perfect. Was a bit nervous would be over the top. It’s not IMO

I just installed the corsa sport last week and love it. There really aren’t any good videos out there I’ll try to make one at some point soon. Yes the system was scream when you are WOT and It will certainly turn heads. However we’re driving More normal and not flooring it... the exhaust has some really nice tones. The one thing that I didn’t want was to have any drone. And there really ain’t any with the corsa. Their RSC no drone stuff is legit. I’m really pleased with the decision I was hesitant based on the only video out there really is of it being floored, which isn’t helpful. At cruise you can barley hear any difference. But when you get up on her. She’ll scream. It’s a blast.

psylentknight

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Sting Grey Sport S JT
I freaking LOVE it. It’s perfect. Was a bit nervous would be over the top. It’s not IMO

I just installed the corsa sport last week and love it. There really aren’t any good videos out there I’ll try to make one at some point soon. Yes the system was scream when you are WOT and It will certainly turn heads. However we’re driving More normal and not flooring it... the exhaust has some really nice tones. The one thing that I didn’t want was to have any drone. And there really ain’t any with the corsa. Their RSC no drone stuff is legit. I’m really pleased with the decision I was hesitant based on the only video out there really is of it being floored, which isn’t helpful. At cruise you can barley hear any difference. But when you get up on her. She’ll scream. It’s a blast.
That's what I was most wondering was how the drone was, it seems like a pretty free flowing exhaust. I originally wrote off the idea of an exhaust but after hearing the Corsa and the AWE, it kinda made me rethink it a little bit. Thanks for your feedback about it.
Sponsored