Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Missy - I've noticed this when in drive.
Hey Troy,

Do your low beams turn on automatically during the day when the switch is set to auto? Also, can you PM us a short video of this happening?

-JP

troy_brady

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack, 1974 Volkswagen Super Beetle
Occupation
HSE Technician
Hey Troy,

Do your low beams turn on automatically during the day when the switch is set to auto? Also, can you PM us a short video of this happening?

-JP
I do run on the auto setting, but have not noticed the low beams coming on during the day unless it's a quick flicker on and off without dimming the interior lights. (Would be hard to notice this unless I was outside the vehicle looking verses driving it.) I'll get a video of when this is happening with more information and send it over. I believe what's flickering/pulsing more prominently is the halo, but will confirm with a video. I do notice a brighter flicker every now and then but the most noticeable flickering/pulsing seems to be related to the halo?

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation

Sponsored

Ckeefe84

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Senior Vehicle Sales and leasing Consultant
Looking to get the heated version of the 9" for my sport s max tow. Any current discount codes? Or stay away from the heated version as I have seen instances of it burning the lens ?

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Looking to get the heated version of the 9" for my sport s max tow. Any current discount codes? Or stay away from the heated version as I have seen instances of it burning the lens ?
Hi Chris, we are actually redesigning the heated version to avoid the risk of burn damage. This isn't yet available, but new orders will receive the updated version when it is available. If you wish to order now to secure your place in line for this, you can use code forum10 at checkout on OracleLights.com for a discount. You can use this same code if you decide to go for the standard non-heated Oculus as well.

-Rachel

Ckeefe84

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Senior Vehicle Sales and leasing Consultant
Hi Chris, we are actually redesigning the heated version to avoid the risk of burn damage. This isn't yet available, but new orders will receive the updated version when it is available. If you wish to order now to secure your place in line for this, you can use code forum10 at checkout on OracleLights.com for a discount. You can use this same code if you decide to go for the standard non-heated Oculus as well.

-Rachel
Awesome Thanks ! ETA on the redesign of heated ones?

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Awesome Thanks ! ETA on the redesign of heated ones?
I don't have one from the team just yet, but we will let everyone know when an estimate is available!

-Rachel

rymac986

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Any update on an ETA for heated version?

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Any update on an ETA for heated version?
We are still in the testing phase currently. Our R&D team want to make sure all details are covered. I appreciate your patience and we will continue to update you on the progress!

danend

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, 2021 Wrangler 4XE Rubicon
Hi @ORACLElights - A couple of questions.
1) Have the updated heated lenses been released?
2) Has the wiring harness been updated to use the newer connector that includes the halo in the wiring harness so you don't need to run a fuse tap?

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Hi @ORACLElights - A couple of questions.
1) Have the updated heated lenses been released?
2) Has the wiring harness been updated to use the newer connector that includes the halo in the wiring harness so you don't need to run a fuse tap?
Hi yes this product is available and in stock HERE! This still uses the add a fuse connector and we have no plans to change this harness at this time.

OneManClan

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator
Occupation
Lord, Hero, and Master
Hello. Watched the installation video and it looks pretty straightforward. I have a Sport that was the cheapest Gladiator on the lot. It has halogen headlights that I want to replace. These seem ideal and I’m wondering if the installation is exactly the same replacing my halogen as the LEDs in the official installation video? No “flashing” a computer to let it know it is running LED lights? I’ve read this is necessary if you replace the halogens with factory LED lights… will ”forum10” still work?!? Thank you.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Hello. Watched the installation video and it looks pretty straightforward. I have a Sport that was the cheapest Gladiator on the lot. It has halogen headlights that I want to replace. These seem ideal and I’m wondering if the installation is exactly the same replacing my halogen as the LEDs in the official installation video? No “flashing” a computer to let it know it is running LED lights? I’ve read this is necessary if you replace the halogens with factory LED lights… will ”forum10” still work?!? Thank you.
Hi, yes the Oculus headlights are plug and play from either halogen or LED Package. FORUM 10 still works but we actually have a black Friday sale going on using code "FRIYAYSAVINGS" for 25% off!
Sponsored