Gladiator Glamour Shots

bring44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professor
Ohh interesting...how has it held up, happy with it so far? Looks pretty awesome, would love a link if you've got one handy!
I'll be honest with you...it looks the part and it does everything the bumper should do, but this thing will probably be covered in the next year or two. With the apparent shortage of the Mopar steel bumper...I wish I had just sucked it up and paid the extra money for the real deal when I had the chance. I will probably go with Metalcloak for my next bumper if I can't find another "real" Mopar steel bumper.

PhantomChameleon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Rubicon
I'll be honest with you...it looks the part and it does everything the bumper should do, but this thing will probably be covered in the next year or two. With the apparent shortage of the Mopar steel bumper...I wish I had just sucked it up and paid the extra money for the real deal when I had the chance. I will probably go with Metalcloak for my next bumper if I can't find another "real" Mopar steel bumper.
Ohh are you talking about the entire bumper?? I already have the Mopar steel one (thankfully, haha) - I have been looking for a bolt on bumper hoop that goes over the winch area - did the one you have come with the bumper?

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
@Quadratec sells what you want. They have like 3 or 4 options. You can see mine in person if you'd like.

Ohh are you talking about the entire bumper?? I already have the Mopar steel one (thankfully, haha) - I have been looking for a bolt on bumper hoop that goes over the winch area - did the one you have come with the bumper?
tempImagevBp4UQ.png

Sponsored

PhantomChameleon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator Rubicon
@Quadratec sells what you want. They have like 3 or 4 options. You can see mine in person if you'd like.

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator Glamour Shots Jer
Yeah, I have seen the 3 sizes that Warn makes but heard some people have had issues with rust and stuff. Is that who makes the one you have? Any issues with it at all?

I like the size and look of the one that @bring44 has...wondering which one that is, looks a little like the Mopar one but not sure from the photo!

DocMike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2001 Audi TT Roadster, 1930 Model A Hot Rod, 1973 VW Square Back
Occupation
Education
I have the warn one. No issues so far. Only had it on since beginning of March.

Yeah, I have seen the 3 sizes that Warn makes but heard some people have had issues with rust and stuff. Is that who makes the one you have? Any issues with it at all?

I like the size and look of the one that @bring44 has...wondering which one that is, looks a little like the Mopar one but not sure from the photo!

Sponsored

bring44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professor
My bad. Yes, the hoop came with the bumper...I'm not sure why I left that part out.