Sponsored

JT Roof Racks Now Available | Half and Full Length!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow - Firecracker Red
I ordered the full rack, and it came in this week. Just got time today to start piecing it together.

I would have it on by now, but missing • 5/16-18-3/4 Button Head for mounting it to the body.

I also plan on ordering some foam tape or something to protect the outer rain gutter, since mine is painted body color. Don't want the metal scratching it up.
Sorry about those missing bolts. Have you contacted our customer service team? We can get a set out for you asap.
Sponsored

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
We had our engineering team check the bolt packs to see if there was an issue, we think shipping forgot to toss in a secondary bolt pack that goes with that rack on your order. Sorry about the issue. The rack looks great!

pendragonz

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
It looks amazing, thanks for following up and making a great product!

Mayhem 6

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR; 2020 JLUR; 2015 JKW; 2016 JKUR (Sold); 2014 JKSS (Sold); 2008 JKUR (Sold)
@JcrOffroad, what's the width of the cargo area/basket? Looking at the half rack (to work with my sunrider), but trying to determine how easy it would be to fab tab mounts, bolt them on to the wind fairing, and be able to mount my Rigid SR-50 from my JK.

I know you offer a cut out fairing for 40" bars...but trying to repurpose stuff I've already got in the garage. TIA!

Sponsored

alikamali

First Name
Kamal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator Rubicon 2020
Occupation
Medical
@JcrOffroad are you able to mount KC Hilites bars to the front of the roof rack or half rack? Tossing up between your and Rebel Offroad but I really like how low profile yours is.

OP
OP
JcrOffroad

JcrOffroad

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jcroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
@JcrOffroad are you able to mount KC Hilites bars to the front of the roof rack or half rack? Tossing up between your and Rebel Offroad but I really like how low profile yours is.
We haven't tried that bar specifically. Sure there is a way, would be worried about noise though.

ParatusExpeditions

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JT Rubicon EcoDiesel
Can someone confirm we can use the short version in the front (above freedom panel) and not just in the back? What’s the total length of the short version ?

thanks

Last edited:

Yona

First Name
jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jt high alt
wish the lightbar cutout was available with the short rack

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Can the half rack be installed over the front freedom panels of the JT only? I have a camper coming that covers the back half. Looking for a little more storage.

Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Yeah I wanted to understand the fit with the alu-cab so I'd be interested in the dimensions as well
Got a call in to JCR. They said it's a no go. Dimensionally they say it won't work. Bet there's a way to modify it!

ParatusExpeditions

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JT Rubicon EcoDiesel
If they don’t want the money they don’t want the money 🤷‍♂️😂. Market is going down I bet it’ll stir up the innovation a bit for the next few years.
We need a solution for a half rack that sits in the front of the Jeep to accommodate for the different campers people are throwing in there and someone will pick this up I’m sure.

Sportsbiz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Digital Experience Program Manager
If they don’t want the money they don’t want the money 🤷‍♂️😂. Market is going down I bet it’ll stir up the innovation a bit for the next few years.
We need a solution for a half rack that sits in the front of the Jeep to accommodate for the different campers people are throwing in there and someone will pick this up I’m sure.
Rhino Rack Pioneer Platform with rain gutter mount works in this application (at least for me), just limited on what it will carry weight wise due to the fiberglass construction of the panels.

Status
Not open for further replies.