First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Mojave RIP: 20JT 09jk, 03jgc, 97tj, 95yj, 73cj
Occupation
Operations Coordinator
Received mine yesterday and it took all of 1 minute to install both and be back sitting on the couch. super clean and should keep all of the sand and slobber of our Dane off the doors.

20210313_170040.jpg

AKGerman

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Gas and ULSD consultant
I have them. My passenger side one is “popping” when I open the door. It gets caught when I open the door and bends back. Can I get a new one for passenger or a fix? I’ve tried double sided tape but that just peels off.

OP
OP
ThinSkinz

ThinSkinz

First Name
Romina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thinskinz.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
I have them. My passenger side one is “popping” when I open the door. It gets caught when I open the door and bends back. Can I get a new one for passenger or a fix? I’ve tried double sided tape but that just peels off.
Do you have automatic rock sliders/steps by any chance? Do you know what is getting caught with? More than happy to exchange it of course. Can you send me an email with more info and I can send you an exchange label? our email is [email protected]

Sponsored

Caspien

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2020 GC Trailhawk
Occupation
I.T. Architect
I would also argue that something like this would be useful for when you're actually going doorless, and are hanging up (or laying down) your doors somewhere. Gives some protection to potential scratches, gouges, poked holes, while being stored.

In my case, I don't have a garage, so when I take the doors off, I either have to leave them inside in the spare bedroom, or place them in the shed... No telling what can happen in either location, tbh.. something like this would put my mind at ease, offering extra protection.

Good idea for a product. :)

~ Casp

OP
OP
ThinSkinz

ThinSkinz

First Name
Romina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thinskinz.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
I would also argue that something like this would be useful for when you're actually going doorless, and are hanging up (or laying down) your doors somewhere. Gives some protection to potential scratches, gouges, poked holes, while being stored.

In my case, I don't have a garage, so when I take the doors off, I either have to leave them inside in the spare bedroom, or place them in the shed... No telling what can happen in either location, tbh.. something like this would put my mind at ease, offering extra protection.

Good idea for a product. :)

~ Casp
THANK YOU so much for saying that Casp, you are absolutely right!!! A lot of people don't realize they can also get damaged while not being used l, even if you have one of those carts where you can put them away, usually the panel side is facing out, making them prone to damage...

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Very interesting and giving them some thought but as others have mentioned way more shiney that would like. Perhaps if another batch comes out not so shiney

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
Very interesting and giving them some thought but as others have mentioned way more shiney that would like. Perhaps if another batch comes out not so shiney
I wish I would have had these quite some time back cause my daughter has already busted my rear passenger door arm rest. These will be to just cover up what she has damaged and keep more damage and dog scratches off of things

Snatrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Archaeologist
Thanks everyone for the recommendations and kind words of support. Means a lot 😊✌
I ordered my set from you guys on Thursday of last week and had them on Friday. This is one of the best products I have ever had for any of my Jeeps. I cant thank you enough for saving my back doors from my boxer. I posted a video about them on the Jeep Gladiator facebook page and sent a bunch of business your way. Thanks again!

Sponsored

LaterGator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Gladiator
same here. ordered late last week and here on sunday. great service and product. Thanks.

Undecided

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport S w/ Max Tow!
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Anyone tried spraying down with just a matte clear coat at all? Would it stick and possible cut a little shine out?

Snatrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Gladiator, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Archaeologist
Anyone tried spraying down with just a matte clear coat at all? Would it stick and possible cut a little shine out?
They are very shinny but I only use them when I have the dog in the rig, and she does not seem to care, or I have a bunch of gear, and so far the gear has been silent on the matter. So I'm not sure why folks don't want the shinny. I mean who really cares at the end of the day when you take em off and your doors are not beat up?

Mball488

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Military
Just ordered. Something I've wanted for all my Jeeps!. I think if they came out with more of a Matte one ill order those as well. THINSKINZ..... please update us if you do!

OP
OP
ThinSkinz

ThinSkinz

First Name
Romina
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thinskinz.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Just ordered. Something I've wanted for all my Jeeps!. I think if they came out with more of a Matte one ill order those as well. THINSKINZ..... please update us if you do!
We are certainly working on that. We'll keep everyone updated when those come out
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.