Georgia

Saltymedic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Sport Eco-d
Occupation
Retired Fire-Medic
Hey everyone. Found this thread while searching for lug nuts. I need a set before Thursday as a tire store in FL over torqued mine big time. I think only the lug nuts are toast. Anyway hoping someone has a set they would sell me in North GA.
I have a set in Gainesville, north of the lake Thompson bridge area. PM me.
Sponsored

Sponsored

trailless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Greetings all! I live 4 miles north of the border near Blue Ridge, GA. Anyone know of any trust worthy shop between Blue Ridge and Atlanta they trust to do lift and tires?
I always take my Jeep to Baker Off Road. I took my JK there a few times and just dropped off my JT this week. Getting a 4.5" evo lift, KMC beadlocks, 37" cooper tires, front and rear driveshafts and a winch installed. Honest guys that do good work. It's hard to find someone like that, but once you do you never go anywhere else.

https://goo.gl/maps/1grNRSVs9X4cUUBz5

Reactions: Dee

Hunteruu

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR
Finally made it down to Savannah. I've already seen quite a few nice JT's around here, but not much action on here. Anyone around?

Jeep Gladiator Georgia PXL_20220521_195543468.MP

Sponsored

jeepfreakedc

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Might be a good time to try to organize a ride, although I’m sure everyone’s busy with summer plans.

Snook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Graphic designer
Newnan here, 2022 Mojave in Sarge Green. I see a few Gladiators around town. Had a white 4Runner before, every other SUV in Newnan seemed like it was a white Runner. Happy to be standing out in the crowd for a change.

jeepfreakedc

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Newnan here, 2022 Mojave in Sarge Green. I see a few Gladiators around town. Had a white 4Runner before, every other SUV in Newnan seemed like it was a white Runner. Happy to be standing out in the crowd for a change.
Nice! Sarge Green may be my favorite color. Hope to bump into you one of these days.

jeepfreakedc

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Dollywood for this family
I hear ya. Just got back from Cape San Blas a few weeks ago and headed out to Memphis, Asheville and OBX in a few days. But we definitely need to arrange an ATLmeetup one of these days.
Sponsored