Sponsored

Georgia

Sponsored

mountainpass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport w/ Max Tow
Hey everyone. Found this thread while searching for lug nuts. I need a set before Thursday as a tire store in FL over torqued mine big time. I think only the lug nuts are toast. Anyway hoping someone has a set they would sell me in North GA.

Aberk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Viper, 2020 Rubicon JT
Hey everyone. Found this thread while searching for lug nuts. I need a set before Thursday as a tire store in FL over torqued mine big time. I think only the lug nuts are toast. Anyway hoping someone has a set they would sell me in North GA.
I have a set of Rubicon(if it matters) lug nuts with wheel locks and key. I forgot to give them to the person that bought my stick wheels. I'm between 400 and 575. PM me if you're interested. You can just have them if you're coming to me.

mountainpass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport w/ Max Tow
I have a set of Rubicon(if it matters) lug nuts with wheel locks and key. I forgot to give them to the person that bought my stick wheels. I'm between 400 and 575. PM me if you're interested. You can just have them if you're coming to me.
Hmm. I wonder if the aluminum wheeled lug nuts are different?

Edit: I sent you a message.

Sponsored

iammacey

First Name
Macey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT4, Fiesta ST, Gladiator LE
Where are you at in North Georgia?