First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Chihuahua Wrangler
Something doesn't sound right. Everyone else is getting their full discount as promised. I'm trying to arrange to pick mine up Monday and I'm getting 7% below invoice, or about 11%/12% below MSRP.
Hi Ricky,
Thanks for the "concern", I have no expectations especially in this crazy market, anything under Invoice is a "good" deal & the ordering time frame is different. I replied to Daniel's email asking if it was "Jeep Gladiator Forum Member Pricing". Also asked if they offered Tread Lightly discount. (Just got the membership packet) just saw the forum messages that dealers were currently not honoring it :crying: . So I will shop around with some other Dealerships that members have suggested, and see if I can still get 5% under Invoice.

Thank you, Alex
Sponsored

ShirtlessCubsFan

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 VW GLI, 2020 Mercedes GLB, 2022 Mojave
Occupation
Systems Engineer
Hi Ricky,
Thanks for the "concern", I have no expectations especially in this crazy market, anything under Invoice is a "good" deal & the ordering time frame is different. I replied to Daniel's email asking if it was "Jeep Gladiator Forum Member Pricing". Also asked if they offered Tread Lightly discount. (Just got the membership packet) just saw the forum messages that dealers were currently not honoring it :crying: . So I will shop around with some other Dealerships that members have suggested, and see if I can still get 5% under Invoice.

Thank you, Alex
The Tread Lightly discount was just reinstated this month. It's part of my 7% discount. I just submitted my info to Renee at Gupton this afternoon.

5% below invoice forum discount.
1% below invoice dealer-arranged financing.
1% below invoice Tread Lightly discount.

I hope things get figured out with your inquiry. So far my first experience with them has been nothing less than fantastic.

Good luck!

OP
OP
Choice Mojave

Choice Mojave

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Chihuahua Wrangler
The Tread Lightly discount was just reinstated this month. It's part of my 7% discount. I just submitted my info to Renee at Gupton this afternoon.

I hope things get figured out with your inquiry. So far my first experience with them has been nothing less than fantastic.

Good luck!
HMMMMMM...... (didn't realize you ordered so recently)Doesn't hurt to ask, I will wait on the response from Daniel first.
Thanks! Alex

OP
OP
Choice Mojave

Choice Mojave

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Chihuahua Wrangler

Good luck!
Hi Ricky,
UPDATE: Got a response from Daniel, in 24 hours. So from 55,193 I have now been offered 54,642 with the Tread Lightly Discount. Not at the 53,717.66 I was hoping for, 5% + 1% + 1%. About $900 off. I am thinking they have stopped offering 5% discount to forum members?

Cheers,
Alex
Sponsored