Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undergroundgraphics.com
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, 21 Bronco
Occupation
Vinyl Graphics
Customers asked and we delivered. We are now offering an assortment of computer cut rear window specific decals for the Gladiator. Vinyl is standard Oracal 651, typically requiring a wet install, but we still apply these dry. Please see our install video for a demonstration. Additionally, if you have an idea and want something custom, just ask!

Installation Video (link to YouTube)

Rear Window Decals (link to site)

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator rear window decals:  photos and info rear window decal

Jeep Gladiator Gladiator rear window decals:  photos and info rear window decal blueprint
Sponsored

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
Very cool! I would love to have a checkered flag there for the rear window! Would be cool for the entire window if possible or the entire roof

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
Waiting for my Mojave decal. It just shipped.

Fouts

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Truck Driver
Went to order these and noticed during check out there was a request for tips. Did anyone else find this as tacky as I did, probably just me. They charge $20 for a sticker with a cost of less than $5, which I was willing to pay, then ask for a tip. Didn't even refill my water. Decided not to order.

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, 21 Bronco
Occupation
Vinyl Graphics
Went to order these and noticed during check out there was a request for tips. Did anyone else find this as tacky as I did, probably just me. They charge $20 for a sticker with a cost of less than $5, which I was willing to pay, then ask for a tip. Didn't even refill my water. Decided not to order.
No one is forcing you to tip. Most of the people who tip are customers whom we email back and forth with, providing time (usually free) in creating layouts or renders. When they purchase, it's thier way of saying thank you. And FYI, we do offer free bottled water or NOS Energy drinks to our in store customers, if there was a way to give you the water you need, we would!
Greg ;)

Sponsored

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
I did find it odd, but I’m not tipping before I get a product. My tip will be spreading the word of a good experience.

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
I did find it odd, but I’m not tipping before I get a product. My tip will be spreading the word of a good experience.
Agree with the tip. Tips are for people who offer a service above and beyond their job description. Tips are also for people who are paid below minimum wage and it’s considered part of their compensation.

I fly a plane and safely deliver hundreds of thousands of people a million miles a year safely in all weather. I don’t get tips, it’s part of my job description.

Find it very annoying when I get a bagel made and when I check out they always ask “would you like to add a tip for our staff?” …. No. I got a bagel and your employer paid you $15+ an hour to toast it for me.

A tip request on an online order is beyond a normal ask.

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, 21 Bronco
Occupation
Vinyl Graphics
Agree with the tip. Tips are for people who offer a service above and beyond their job description. Tips are also for people who are paid below minimum wage and it’s considered part of their compensation.

I fly a plane and safely deliver hundreds of thousands of people a million miles a year safely in all weather. I don’t get tips, it’s part of my job description.

Find it very annoying when I get a bagel made and when I check out they always ask “would you like to add a tip for our staff?” …. No. I got a bagel and your employer paid you $15+ an hour to toast it for me.

A tip request on an online order is beyond a normal ask.
It is not a request. it is an option, a choice, set at ZERO. I explained above why it was there.

Fouts

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Truck Driver
May be an age thing, I am a little older and tips handed out in a different fashion and not solicited. Just seems like begging to me, but if it works for you keep it up. I will not be purchasing from you.

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
The comments on tipping are humorous. Many different opinions, and feeling so passionately to comment. 🤣 anyway, I’m here to ask the vendor a question. Do you make a decal for the soft top rear window? I don’t know if that’s even feasible since it’s removable and flexible. I certainly haven’t seen it done before, but if possible it might look cool. @Underground Graphics Let me know your professional opinion. Thanks!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, 21 Bronco
Occupation
Vinyl Graphics
May be an age thing, I am a little older and tips handed out in a different fashion and not solicited. Just seems like begging to me, but if it works for you keep it up. I will not be purchasing from you.
@Fouts I've thought about your point of view on this, and agree it can come off in poor taste. However, that was not my intent to beg or be tacky. As I mentioned, we have had many customers, mostly from phone calls with whom we spend some actual time (with renders, mailing color samples, answering questions, etc...) they had asked if there was a way in which they could tip. Well, there was, so our web guy added it. Again, thinking about this and looking at this from a much larger point of view, I see it and have removed the option. In the last almost two years that has been on there, I never saw it as you (and some others) had. So, in a sense, thank you for that.
Greg ;)

OP
OP
Underground Graphics

Underground Graphics

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Website
Vehicle(s)
20 Gladiator, 21 Bronco
Occupation
Vinyl Graphics
The comments on tipping are humorous. Many different opinions, and feeling so passionately to comment. 🤣 anyway, I’m here to ask the vendor a question. Do you make a decal for the soft top rear window? I don’t know if that’s even feasible since it’s removable and flexible. I certainly haven’t seen it done before, but if possible it might look cool. @Underground Graphics Let me know your professional opinion. Thanks!
@RBArthur82 we can, I would say the smaller the better though. The larger and more surface area will just make it thicker and when the plsstic is flexed or bent, it's just more surface area to fail. It's not ideal, but definitely doable. And at the end of the day, vinyl isn't permanent and can always be changed or replaced. ...hope that helps?
Greg ;)

Fouts

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Truck Driver
I think thats great. I wasnt really trying to tell you how to run your business, more juts giving input. will definately consider purchasing in the future.
Thanks

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Here’s my Mojave rear window decal. Great quality and easy to install. Funny thing though, saguaro cactus is only found in the Sonoran Desert LOL
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator rear window decals:  photos and info C390C3F9-5C83-48F4-BA52-D9F251F4A8E3

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Added some Easter eggs on the inside. Can you spot them?
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator rear window decals:  photos and info EDB4538C-FAA0-447C-9355-FD2C37C98BB9

Two Gladiators and a squirrel.
Jeep Gladiator Gladiator rear window decals:  photos and info FCA95E21-DED0-403C-8BC7-B8A615ACED8F
Sponsored