FLGladiator

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seadoo
  • Banned
After owning this jeep for close to 2 years the first time today a girl parks her Jeep and walks up to me in the Target parking lot and handed me a duck. lol I have no idea what it means but I laughed and thanked her. So now I have a small duck with a Jeep tag on it in the car. Anyone else?
Sponsored

Sponsored

BaliMawr

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTMT, 2004 R1150GS, 1979 R100
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Art Teacher, Blacksmith
My buddy ducked me when he took me to pick up my truck from the dealer. I had heard of it, but had to look it up. Just for fun, I ordered some zombie ducks. Gave outmy first one yesterday! That reminds me, I need to put another in the console.

cdyoung9799

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon Gladiator
I was pulling into a parking lot one night with my family, and there was a pristine older Jeep Wrangler that I was going to put a duck on. The lady driving it walked up to it just before I got there, so I just handed it to her. I thought she was going to cry. She said she had had the absolute worst day, and that gesture totally turned it around for her. Pretty cool something so small and insignificant could make such a difference. And I met a new Jeep buddy.

Gatorac

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow, Mazda Miata, Audi SQ5
Occupation
Motor-sports Event Manager
Got ducked today as well. Or I guess my wife got ducked. She rarely drives it but today we decided it would be a good idea with the nasty weather coming in.

Jeep Gladiator I was ducked today IMG_9316

Sponsored

OP
OP

FLGladiator

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Seadoo
Got ducked today as well. Or I guess my wife got ducked. She rarely drives it but today we decided it would be a good idea with the nasty weather coming in.

Jeep Gladiator I was ducked today IMG_9316
Noice, Florida as well. Must be duck time in Florida week. we just returned from Bike week as the weather has been just garbage. Riding in heavy rain in today's traffic is a hard pass.

Jocww

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
thewongwindingroad.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Fj40 lq9 on 38s 2021 JTRD Gecko Green on 37s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Flight Instructor
After driving across the USA the duck thing is mostly East Coast and Southern thing. Havent gotten one out here in the West. Got my first and only at Kittyhawk NC.

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
Was hoping this one time was auto correct.
Sponsored

Reactions: JKJ