First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Rubicon 392, 2018 Ford Raptor
Occupation
Retired
I finally received my Gladiator on March 4th, so I’ve begun my build. I did a few minor cosmetic mods, plus a few decals, then added the Clayton Offroad 3.5” Overland 2 lift with a Warn winch. The lift actually ended up being 4”s. I had already added 35” tires (may need to go to 37” tires), on some Other Jeep rims I had that were part of the Extreme Recon package from another Jeep. They have a more aggressive offset versus the stock rims. The original stock rims and tires went on my grand daughter’s Jeep. Next up Billie Bars and a roof top tent.

Attachment.jpeg

Attachment.jpeg

IMG_3499.png
Sponsored

D57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR 2015 JK
Sarge Green is my favorite color. I have a Sting Grey JTR, but I drove a Tank Green JKUR for 7 years and I’m missing the green! I have thought about trading my 21 JTR in on a 23 or 24 in Sarge, but then I remember the stress and physical beating I took installing the Clayton lift in my driveway and yeah…I am too old to do that again. If I could start over though, I would go Sarge.

OP
OP
RedX

RedX

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
A lady thats in one of my Jeep clubs husband just started a shop, so I had them do the install for me. Clayton Offroad and Extreme Terrain had not seen a 24 Gladiator yet, so both wanted pictures and videos of the install. I believe Extreme Terrain is going to have it on their website and YouTube channel.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RedX

RedX

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I added some LP6 Baja Design lights today to go with my KC A pillar lights. All have amber back lighting.

IMG_3502.jpeg

Reactions: SKT
OP
OP
RedX

RedX

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I added a few more things to the build: Mickey Thompson 37” tires, Billie bars, 23Zero rooftop tent, recovery boards, and gas tank.

IMG_3534.png

IMG_3535.png

IMG_3536.png

IMG_3538.png

IMG_3537.png

Reactions: SKT

artymcfly

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
nice build! Looking to get my Billie Bars next month then the RTT. I’m in between the small and mid height molle panels, but looking at this, the small look nicer.

OP
OP
RedX

RedX

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
nice build! Looking to get my Billie Bars next month then the RTT. I’m in between the small and mid height molle panels, but looking at this, the small look nicer.
It keeps the tent below the cab height so it fits into the garage, which was my goal from the beginning.

OP
OP
RedX

RedX

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
I added stabilizer bars on all four corners to keep it from bouncing.

IMG_3549.png
Sponsored