Sponsored

Search results

  1. What would be the replacement battery…

    Napa… Advance Auto… Oreilly… Auto Zone. What is the replacement for this one. 21 Eco Diesel.
  2. Jerking and Stuttering

    Dealer says not codes - doesn’t do it all the time. Does it more under load or going up an incline. Getting really frustrating.
  3. Where is the MAF and MAP sensors located?

    Easy question I’m sure but double checking… pics would be even better. Thanks!
  4. Need some help trying to figure this issue out…

    My 21 eco diesel with 17,000 miles has a sluggish jerk choke missing situation going on when going up a slight incline when you get to around 30mph and when you are on the highway at around 65-75 when accelerating. It’s like it is jerking / missing. Maybe being deprived of fuel idk. It’s done...
  5. MAF Sensor

    Where is it located - is this it? I’m going to try cleaning it with some CMC to see if that fixes my lag/stuttering issue when going up a slight incline or giving throttle on interstate.
  6. Cold Air Intake

    What cold air intake are you running and what do you think of it? Did it help with towing?
  7. Anyone had torque converter issues???

    Pretty sure I am having some problems… before I head to the dealer.
  8. Really Hard Shifting

    Having some issues with hard shifting mostly when it’s up an incline… like a hard jerk. Really sketchy but doesn’t seem like it effects any performance. Doesn’t happen all the time on flat roads… and drives normal otherwise… has 16,000 miles. 2021 Eco Diesel. Any help is appreciated before I...
  9. Stuttering - Hard Shifting Up Slight Incline - Not getting fuel??

    Has anyone experienced this? I have the eco diesel… my second gladiator.. first one was a gas… I have around 14,500 miles on this one and sometimes up a small incline at moderate speeds and increasing speeds it will shift hard or jerk a bit or stutter hard. Like maybe it isn’t getting fuel...
  10. Middle TN Jeep Ride Oct. 30th!!!

    I am hosting this ride to help support the Mustard Seed Ranch in Cookeville, TN. https://www.mustardseedranchtn.org/ Please join us October 30th at 9am for a fun Jeep ride presented by Dylan Richards at Mortgage Investors Group. We will meet at the Livingston Life Church parking lot, then...
  11. DIY Cargo Rack ……… how to?

    So I feel like this would be fairly easy to construct out of unistrut like I have seen in some other diy videos… any ideas… ? Would need some slanted brackets for the bed to hold. I just can’t see paying $500 for this…. When I could build something similar.
  12. Cheapest place to get Gas/Water Containers for Racks

    Let me know
  13. Bed Storage Cargo Racks - What are the Options?

    Ok so everyone of them just look like powder coated sheet metal.. I am wanting to had one.. the fish one probably looks the coolest. I am needing one ASAP for an upcoming ride. I see some cheaper ones too like from Hooke. What are the options???
  14. Share your Cargo Rack

    Thinking of doing one… looking for configurations…
  15. Milestar Patagonia vs Achilles Desert Hawk XMT vs Terra Raider

    Thoughts… any experiences?
  16. 37’s - Patagonia MT vs Hercules Terra Trac MT vs Terra Grappler G2

    In my search for tires I’m considering these due to price and the actual weight of them.. the nitto bring the heaviest. I was sonsidering Nexen MT but the 12 ply and weight of them is a turn off. my main concern is traction on wet roads but still want the rugged look. thoughts?
  17. Hercules Terra Trac MT

    Local tire shop can get these… any opinions I have always heard good things… they seem like they would be better on road than a normal straight up MT.
  18. Who’s Running Patagonia 38’s

    Comment or post pics of your set up…. I am currently running Ironman 37’s on the diesel. Honestly been a great tire for what they are. No complaints. Just looking at possibly bumping up to a 38… I have a 2.5 front level and 3/4 rear. I have zero issues with this set up currently… other than...
  19. DIY Bed Rack by JK Gear and Gadgets

    JK Gear and Gadgets did this cool DIY bed rack… I would like to build one as well… I don’t have bed rails…anyway to do it without?… any thoughts or modifications to this build?




Top