First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
VP of Operations
I passed 8 Jeep’s (Wrnaglers/Gldiators) yesterday. I haves at all. The first waved enthusiastically. The other 7…nothing.

Some seem preoccupied. Others didn’t seem to have a clue - or just didn’t care.

most days my percentage is higher.
Sponsored

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Disabled Military Retired
Here on the Jersey coast there are just so many Jeeps it's seriously unbelievable. I will always do my best to wave back if I 'm waved at but unfortunately I have started to limit my initiating wave to modded rigs. So many beach grannys in their stock Jeeps don't wave!

It's a daily occurrence here that you pass a stretch of 10 cars and 5+ are Jeep.

jbmdux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Engineer
So I’ve been in my new Gladiator for almost 1000 miles now. I’m loving my new truck and all of a sudden I have a lot of people waving at me. Haha. I don’t mind the camaraderie but wow the dirty looks ya get when you don’t notice the wave or are too late. Lol. I have lots on my mind people!!
I usually drive my Sierra and my son drives the Gladiator so I usually don't notice the waves or any dirty looks.

Sponsored

Empty Pockets

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S, Sting Ray, 6 Speed (YES!)
I walk/run 4 to 5 miles most afternoons. See a ton of Jeep’s. I started pointing at them, then give the 2 finger wave. See the same rigs most of the time. Took a couple of weeks, but they started getting it. Don’t have to be IN your Jeep to be a Jeeper! Some of these Jeep’s have recognized me in my JT and I get a huge smile ! 😎

it_trailblzr

First Name
Driver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTO
Occupation
Social Extrovert
Where I live in Alabama, there are a whack-ton of IT/Engineers making good bank, and they roll Jeeps of all flavors old and new.
Most wave, some refuse, but I have to say there is one Mojave in town that is Gobi, and damn it looks good.
Wish you could still get that color. Every time I see it I get a smile on my face..
Saw a guy at a stoplight rolling stingray like me (he had a rubi), and we both roll down the windows.
"Nice Jeep" he says
me: "back at you"
Him: " I like the color of yours"
Me: "I was thinking the same about yours".
After the fact I though How F`ing stupid of me!!
I should have asked him if he wanted to trade since I have an Overland LOL
Sponsored