Sponsored

🚨New Product Alert🚨ORACLE Lighting Dual Function Amber/White Reverse LED Module for Jeep Gladiator JT Flush Tail Lights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer
Do you have an EU or GCC Spec Jeep and want to install a set of ORACLE Lighting Jeep Gladiator Tail Lights, but are concerned with losing your necessary Amber Turn Signal? These new modules allow you to do just that, while retaining the separate Amber Turn Signals! The reverse light still functions like before with the same brightness but now also has an Amber feature for a bright turn signal.Have a US Spec Jeep? You can still take advantage of this new feature by wiring the Amber Trigger Wires to a switch for Amber Chase Lighting!

Turn Signal Feature only compatible with EU/GCC Spec Jeeps

Jeep Gladiator 🚨New Product Alert🚨ORACLE Lighting Dual Function Amber/White Reverse LED Module for Jeep Gladiator JT Flush Tail Lights 53088971316_3759055672_k (1)

Installs by removing the original modules and installing the new modules with the existing hardware. The wiring connects to the existing connector and a pin is added to the original plug.Use Promo Code: FORUM10 for 10% off HERE

Product Features:
- Plug & Play Design
- 10 high-powered LED Reverse Lights in each module
- Bright Amber Switchback Effect for Turn Signals
- 1 Year WarrantyOnly compatible with ORACLE Lighting Flush Mount Tail Lights (Part # 5882-504 & 5882-504-T)

Turn Signal Feature only compatible with EU/GCC Spec Jeeps
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Cool, you guys are wizards. What is a “Switchback Effect”?
Thank you. Switchback refers to the lights being able to switch from white light to amber when you apply the turn signal.

Rockabillyroy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
adding to my christmas list this year. Thanks!

@sharpsicle , thanks for getting this cleared. I would have bought this and never known.

Last edited:

sharpsicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2002 VTX1800
EDIT: Oracle updated the top post to specify the EU compatibility. My question is now moot.

Looking at your install instructions, how is this separating the turn signal from brake? I don't have a turn signal wire back there in my truck as it's not euro, and Pin #4 that the instructions have us tapping into appears to be the parking lamp wire. I don't want to order these if I'm not sure they're going to work on mine. Any insight into this?

Two more questions, will the red part still blink as it does now? And, if the turn signals are on and I'm in reverse, which light (turn or reverse) gets priority?

Last edited:

Sponsored

JP_Oracle

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR
Looking at your install instructions, how is this separating the turn signal from brake? I don't have a turn signal wire back there in my truck as it's not euro, and Pin #4 that the instructions have us tapping into appears to be the parking lamp wire. I don't want to order these if I'm not sure they're going to work. Any insight into this?

Two more questions, will the red part still blink as it does now? And, if the turn signals are on and I'm in reverse, which light (turn or reverse) gets priority?
These are only going to correctly function as turn signals on EU spec Jeeps. For US Jeeps, you can wire this to a switch to use as an amber chase light.

sharpsicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2002 VTX1800
These are only going to correctly function as turn signals on EU spec Jeeps. For US Jeeps, you can wire this to a switch to use as an amber chase light.
Ah okay. That's a HUGE caveat. I'd include that at the top of the product description so us US Jeepers aren't thinking we can get amber turns. I was seriously considering them just for that.

Definitely not being negative about them though. I know many of the Euro guys have been asking for this for a while, it's great they can get it now!

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Ah okay. That's a HUGE caveat. I'd include that at the top of the product description so us US Jeepers aren't thinking we can get amber turns. I was seriously considering them just for that.

Definitely not being negative about them though. I know many of the Euro guys have been asking for this for a while, it's great they can get it now!
You are absolutely correct, this was a marketing miscommunication. We are updating all of the language now.

krweatherl

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Occupation
Heavy Haul Truck Driver
Wow. I ordered before you updated the description. Came here to see why no amber turn signal

GRAN1TE JT

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S
Question:
If I wire the ambers up to a seperate switch as chase lights, if I put it in reverse does the white override the amber? Or vice versa? Just curious. I’ve been considering these

Sponsored

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Question:
If I wire the ambers up to a seperate switch as chase lights, if I put it in reverse does the white override the amber? Or vice versa? Just curious. I’ve been considering these
Amber has priority over white.

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Wow. I ordered before you updated the description. Came here to see why no amber turn signal
Very sorry for this miscommunication, we would like to make it right. Can you please share your order number with me?

krweatherl

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Occupation
Heavy Haul Truck Driver
order #69180

OP
OP
ORACLElights

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
order #69180
Thank you Ken, sorry for the delay. Did you happen to install these lights already or are they in the original packaging? Either way we will make this right, this just determines the next step.

krweatherl

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTRD
Occupation
Heavy Haul Truck Driver
Thank you Ken, sorry for the delay. Did you happen to install these lights already or are they in the original packaging? Either way we will make this right, this just determines the next step.
Yes I installed them as per the instructions, when I couldn’t get the turn signals to work and noticed there was no wire in the factory connector corresponding to the new wire I checked here to see if anyone else had commented about this. That’s when I read your updated description about EU only.
Sponsored