Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
It would make things much simpler if they’d just have 4 basic trims and add a package on top of that.

So Overland with the high altitude package. Or Sport with the Willys package. Basically the way they do it in the backend, but I guess a focus group somewhere decided they like 8 different trims.
Well this is basically what I'm doing in the spreadsheet. Good eye on the Altitude/80th... that might make my work slightly easier.
Sponsored

Dmcgee

First Name
dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler, 2014 RAM
Occupation
Retired
Well this is basically what I'm doing in the spreadsheet. Good eye on the Altitude/80th... that might make my work slightly easier.

ARRRGHHHHH!!!!

I do love me a good B.A.S.S (big arse spread sheet)

Thanks for the good work eternus!!

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR, '21 JLU 80th | Past '20 JTR, '18 JLUR
Great work and thank you for doing this. Any plans to update this for MY 22 with updated pricing?

RCKLNDR

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Anyone happen to know the invoice price currently for a Mojave? Based off Jeep’s website, MSRP is higher than the worksheet at $44,925. Thanks in advance for any info.

RCKLNDR

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Anyone happen to know the invoice price currently for a Mojave? Based off Jeep’s website, MSRP is higher than the worksheet at $44,925. Thanks in advance for any info.
Nm. Found the answer. MSRP is up to $47,260 for 2022s which takes invoice up to $45,078……….

jc10380

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Occupation
FF
I too am interested to see if this will be updated to 2022. Im looking to order, but want a more complete look at #s. I know this is a LOT of work, but it is very much appreciated.
Sponsored