Sponsored

RaleighRubicon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting Grey Gladiator Rubicon
Just checked with the dealer and confirmed that the new price will not apply to my order šŸ˜€.
Well thatā€™s good. Did you get the same bullshit email from Jeep as I did yesterday saying that delivery is projected to take 16-weeks now? That puts me in to the first week of November. Bleh.

SeanKenmore

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Occupation
Biotech
Well thatā€™s good. Did you get the same bullshit email from Jeep as I did yesterday saying that delivery is projected to take 16-weeks now? That puts me in to the first week of November. Bleh.
No email from Jeep. I donā€™t think I am on their emailing list. However I know from dealer that shipping process has started for my truck (order date is Jul 5th).

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gobi Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
DoD (forced to resign courtesy of FJB), Retired Marine
Just downloaded the build sheet and I'm not seeing the Gorilla Glass option on Rubicon or Mojave, and I also don't see it on the Mopar add ons sheet. It is however an option on the Jeep build website. I'm sure it's user error but can someone point me in the right direction please? Thanks

aqcjeepGlad

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mojave
Just downloaded the build sheet and I'm not seeing the Gorilla Glass option on Rubicon or Mojave, and I also don't see it on the Mopar add ons sheet. It is however an option on the Jeep build website. I'm sure it's user error but can someone point me in the right direction please? Thanks
Its a $95 MSRP option, so not a huge deal for your build pricing. Probably just has not been added to the worksheet, but you can add it to your own personal copy. Good Luck

Sponsored

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yeah I just wanted to make sure that each and every option that I need is in the build sheet/pdf that I will be sending to the dealer. And I thought that I had read that it was added to the July options. Iā€™m not seeing anything past April. As I pointed out, probably just an old dude having technology issues.
Now if they will release the damn 2022 colors, and maybe a couple of new interesting upgrades or optionsā€¦

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
Willys no longer includes the technology group. It is now a $995 option. I found out the hard way.

RS3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JTRD on order, 2017 4runner TRD
Occupation
Self Employed
Is the spreadsheet still working? I used my home pc and copied it to my drive but it does not open in a new window and does not give me any option to pick a model. Not sure if I am doing something wrong or ? Was wanting to play around with it a bit. Thinking about pricing one through Gupton. I did get it to open up on my phone but then it wouldn't let me click on any options. Thanks!

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Would be so awesome to have this updated with the 2022 info being released. If I had the skills I would do it for you gents. And ladies.

OP
OP
eternus

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Would be so awesome to have this updated with the 2022 info being released. If I had the skills I would do it for you gents. And ladies.
Good call, I hadn't seen the new 2022 info was out so I'll grab it and see how long it takes me to get it all updated. There are too many stupid models of Gladiators now, so I should spend some time streamlining so its not so tedious to update.

Sponsored

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Sting Gray Sport S
Occupation
Software Engineer
Iā€™ll give it a try this week if itā€™s not locked down in some way

aceisback

Banned
Banned
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Good call, I hadn't seen the new 2022 info was out so I'll grab it and see how long it takes me to get it all updated. There are too many stupid models of Gladiators now, so I should spend some time streamlining so its not so tedious to update.
Thank you sir. Itā€™s going to be interesting as the way I understand it some options have been bundled.

OP
OP
eternus

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Yah, it also looks like the prices have gone up across the board... also the California Edition is gone and there is an Altitude Edition of the Sport.

It'll take me a few days, i'm simplifying it (at least for the purpose of updating) so it'll be a bit less tedious to click through.

Clv22p

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
It would make things much simpler if theyā€™d just have 4 basic trims and add a package on top of that.

So Overland with the high altitude package. Or Sport with the Willys package. Basically the way they do it in the backend, but I guess a focus group somewhere decided they like 8 different trims.

Clv22p

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Yah, it also looks like the prices have gone up across the board... also the California Edition is gone and there is an Altitude Edition of the Sport.

It'll take me a few days, i'm simplifying it (at least for the purpose of updating) so it'll be a bit less tedious to click through.
Altitude seems like the replacement for the 80th anniversary
Sponsored