Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Great thread.

I downloaded the spreadsheet to google docs and worked out a build.
One thing I noticed is that there is not a column for the spray in bedliner. I would fix it but I dont use spreadsheets or documents often. does any one know how to edit that line in. or can you update the spreadsheet?

thanks
Line 32 shows it in my screenshot. Interesting. I just looked at the new one. Doesn't have it either. At least that I saw.
Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator Pricing Worksheet - Google Sheets IMG_20210318_124430368
Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Line 32 shows it in my screenshot. Interesting. I just looked at the new one. Doesn't have it either. At least that I saw.
Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator Pricing Worksheet - Google Sheets IMG_20210318_124430368
Rubicon shows it
Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator Pricing Worksheet - Google Sheets Screenshot_20210422-220431

OP
OP
eternus

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Great thread.

I downloaded the spreadsheet to google docs and worked out a build.
One thing I noticed is that there is not a column for the spray in bedliner. I would fix it but I dont use spreadsheets or documents often. does any one know how to edit that line in. or can you update the spreadsheet?

thanks
It got moved to a "Mopar Option" with the March pricing sheet, so I moved it there as well. Just go and check that box and then make sure it's enabled on the model you're working with.

JustKruzn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU, compass
Occupation
Self
Second stupid question.
How can you print this from a kindle.
Using the print option only seems to open a print or pdf screen.
Printer does not print

Sponsored

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Second stupid question.
How can you print this from a kindle.
Using the print option only seems to open a print or pdf screen.
Printer does not print
Might have to download the driver or app for the printer so it can be discoverable on your network. I have a brother printer which what I had to do. Can print pretty much anything from my phone full size.

JustKruzn

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU, compass
Occupation
Self
Figured it out. Sorta
Download as a pdf. Send to my email as an attatchment and then send to printer.
It was the only way i could get it to work.

jnack

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTD
Can anyone confirm if the pricing has changed for the rubicon premium audio? I just got sent a quote from a dealer:
Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator Pricing Worksheet - Google Sheets 20210515_113536

The spreadsheet shows a price of $1295 MSRP and $1166 for invoice, but the pricing the dealer sent is much higher

mog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Rubicon, '09 C4500 Kodiak
Occupation
Kodiak Buckaroo
The $1,295 MSRP is for just the Alpine premium audio system, while the $1,995 MSRP is for the 'package' that is a combination of the premium audio system and 8.4 Uconnect (upgraded from the 7.0).
Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator Pricing Worksheet - Google Sheets A

Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator Pricing Worksheet - Google Sheets B

OP
OP
eternus

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Can anyone confirm if the pricing has changed for the rubicon premium audio? I just got sent a quote from a dealer:
Jeep Gladiator 2021 Gladiator Pricing Worksheet - Google Sheets B

The spreadsheet shows a price of $1295 MSRP and $1166 for invoice, but the pricing the dealer sent is much higher
I think you're looking at the Alpine Premium Audio, not the 8.4" Radio. Note that when you get the 8.4" Radio it automagically upgrades you to Premium audio... so for the price difference it's usually worth it to go bigger radio if you're looking at upgrading the audio anyway.

Sponsored

jnack

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTD
I think you're looking at the Alpine Premium Audio, not the 8.4" Radio. Note that when you get the 8.4" Radio it automagically upgrades you to Premium audio... so for the price difference it's usually worth it to go bigger radio if you're looking at upgrading the audio anyway.
ahhh that explains it! thanks!

SeanKenmore

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Occupation
Biotech
I just found that the window sticker (WS) is now available for my Gladiator Mojave order. Upon reviewing the pricing details I noted that there is an increase in the base price from 44,320 to 44,665 and in some of the optional equipment when compared to what was listed in the POC. Overall the MSRP as listed on WS shows me an increase of aprox $600 than what I placed my order for. Would be good to see if the spreadsheet for pricing details can be updated with current invoice pricing details. I am assuming the invoice price would have also increased by some factor. Also, I would like to know how others have handled this situation and what your experiences have been - do the dealer will calculate all the discounts and hence OTD price based on the newly updated pricing as reflected in the WS, or would this be based on the initial pricing based on the POC? Thank you.

OP
OP
eternus

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
I just found that the window sticker (WS) is now available for my Gladiator Mojave order. Upon reviewing the pricing details I noted that there is an increase in the base price from 44,320 to 44,665 and in some of the optional equipment when compared to what was listed in the POC. Overall the MSRP as listed on WS shows me an increase of aprox $600 than what I placed my order for. Would be good to see if the spreadsheet for pricing details can be updated with current invoice pricing details. I am assuming the invoice price would have also increased by some factor. Also, I would like to know how others have handled this situation and what your experiences have been - do the dealer will calculate all the discounts and hence OTD price based on the newly updated pricing as reflected in the WS, or would this be based on the initial pricing based on the POC? Thank you.
Thanks for the heads up, I'll work on getting it up to current this week.

staros

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep GC
Hi:

I had ordered my Overland in mid-December. In January, prices went up.

The price of the POC is what was used. You ordered it, it is marked as a sold order. That is what the price was.

Dealer has to respect the price. A quick email/call will confirm.

Steve

RaleighRubicon

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting Grey Gladiator Rubicon
I noticed the same thing on my build that was ordered on 7/15. Let us know how the conversation with your dealer goes.
Sponsored