• LED LIGHTING GROUP
  • LED PREMIUM REFLECTOR HEADLAMPS
  • LED TAILLAMPS
  • LT285/70R17C BSW M/T TIRES
  • NO SOFT TOP
  • REAR WINDOW DEFROSTER
  • TRAILER TOW PACKAGE
  • TRANSMISSION - 6-SPEED MANUAL TRANSMISSION
Ah so you are one of the other 3 JTs who ordered a manual and Earl. Production on manuals was stopped 2/16 due to the clutch recall. In March I was told Earl was done being sprayed for JTs and I would have to pick another color or cancel that order/reorder. There were four manual Earl JTs on that list at that time. Have you picked a different color? They have started producing manuals according to data on jeeptracker.com app but mine is still stuck in scheduled as well and it doesn’t look like any have moved to “built” status
Sponsored

dirtdevil

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra: Soon a Gladiator
Occupation
Engineer
Yep I was told there were others with similar issues but ordered later that I did.. Mine went into order in Jan not March. My feeling is that someone sat on it which made it pass the deadline for that color. So sadly I now have to go with the third color choice.

CURRENT STATUS

CODEDESCRIPTIONARRIVALUPDATED
COrder Confirmed2023-01-30
D1Scheduled2023-02-13
EIn Production
KZVehicle Built
KZMShipped
KZXDelivered

ErrngeElise

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise, '21 JTR 6MT
Occupation
Engineer
Right, I ordered 2/1 so a couple days after you, scheduled the same day though. Doesn’t matter because unless it was shipped by 2/15 we were never getting it. 2/16 was the production halt for manuals and Earl stopped being sprayed late March or early April, and critically, before manuals started back up again earlier this month. We were doomed from the start.

dirtdevil

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra: Soon a Gladiator
Occupation
Engineer
Appreciate the info you provided. Wish I knew that going into it that Earl was a no go. Was super excited when I first saw the color choice. Total heart set.

ErrngeElise

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lotus Elise, '21 JTR 6MT
Occupation
Engineer
Appreciate the info you provided. Wish I knew that going into it that Earl was a no go. Was super excited when I first saw the color choice. Total heart set.
I didn’t know when I ordered but I was worried when the clutch recall and production stop was announced because there were also people saying they couldn’t order Earl anymore around that same time. I was afraid it would happen and it came true.

Aj58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mojave X
Is there another order sheet out there? These prices aren’t lining up with some window stickers I’ve seen.
Sponsored