Sponsored

2023 Jeep Gladiator Order…What step are you in?

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Caretaker to various super cars
Occupation
Sales
I'd reach out to your dealer and see if they can determine the exact code, should be L as it's a "material" issue is my guess.

A-Train2414

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I got the same 4M4 code today as well. My guess is that the train derailment probably has something to do with everyone getting this statuses today as those order were already manufactured and spoken for. I'm guessing here, but most likely is that they are stopping new production to re-manufacture those vehicles and get them shipped back out as quickly as possible. I know I would be upset if I had a vehicle that I thought I was getting in a couple days only to find out that it got moved back to the beginning of the line due to a manufacturer shipping issue.

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
I got the same 4M4 code today as well. My guess is that the train derailment probably has something to do with everyone getting this statuses today as those order were already manufactured and spoken for. I'm guessing here, but most likely is that they are stopping new production to re-manufacture those vehicles and get them shipped back out as quickly as possible. I know I would be upset if I had a vehicle that I thought I was getting in a couple days only to find out that it got moved back to the beginning of the line due to a manufacturer issue.
Is yours a Mojave?

Sponsored

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales

A-Train2414

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Civil Engineer
10-4, I think of the 4ish that have the 4m4 code today, they're all Mojave's
I hadn't paid attention that they were all Mojaves. Both materials and the derailment could be contributing factors. I'd be curious to see if any other models are affected.

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
I hadn't paid attention that they were all Mojaves. Both materials and the derailment could be contributing factors. I'd be curious to see if any other models are affected.
No code for me, sarge green Rubicon!

hehmsen3

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1982 CJ-8, 2015 JK Sport, 2023 JTR (ordered)
Occupation
Auto Parts
No code for me (yet?), Hydro Blue Rubicon.

Sponsored

ATL_Rubi

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Sales
Pure speculation, but the fact that all were Mojave’s points to a parts issue with that trim.
Agreed, could be Fox related. I Vaguely remember someone noting that the reason Rubicons no longer have Fox shocks is the 2.0's are out of stock through Jan. Maybe that or the bump stops?

RJinPV

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Rubicon, 2017 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Occupation
Retired
My Rubicon was built on Oct 3rd. 16 days later it made it all the from Toledo to the rail yard in Mira Loma, California (In the Los Angeles basin). It's now been 15 days and it's still sitting there in Mira Loma! So frustrating!!:swear::mad::angry:. The dealer told me that the transport company that Jeep uses lost a bunch of personnel to higher paying jobs and they've had to contract with an additional transport company. The dealer said they have little visibility into what's going on with their inventory

@Greendiator, have you had any better luck? Did your Gladiator make it to Mira Loma yet?

trilifter7

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands, 2023 JTR
Occupation
Business owner
I got a code status Update tonight as well but the code doesn’t make any sense. Mine does not say 4M4, mine says </th> . Mine is a Rubicon.

WanderingJ

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Blue Overland - Prev, 2014 Polar JKU
Occupation
contract manager
I finally get to pick mine up tomorrow. Dealer had it since 11/1. Unfortunately, he and I screwed up. We wrote the jeep 0 apr deal into the agreement. he was trying to get it and the system wasnt working with him when he reached out, it was due to that deal being on the 2022 builds, not 2023. damn. Cant blame him, I should have caught that too. I cant pass up the jeep though so my payment will be a little higher than expected. I can always sell a kids, right.......right??? as a side note, Im dealing with the owner and he's friends with my mom, so there's no games being played.
Sponsored