Sponsored

23' Gladiator American flag on each front fender?

ryanlsmith

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Only if rubicon correct?
Nah, my Overland has it. But it's a VIN locked feature, and Jeep stupidly does this phone-home every time you start up the truck to verify - that's why it won't show up immediately in the apps menu. I've also noticed that if you have it as a shortcut, and you leave the app open when you turn off the engine...often times it will get removed from the shortcut bar because it doesn't think it's a valid app.
Sponsored

PW45

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Dad, Veteran, Electrical Engineer
its old unless they're going back to the vertically split drl/turn signals in front. I like the horizontal personally.

Geoarch

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
swxrflab.net
Vehicle(s)
2024 JTR, Bright White AT; 2022 JTR MT (traded)
Occupation
geoarchaeologist (retired)
And The adaptive cruise control that some bonehead salesman said never existed at 2:59
FYI: I ordered a JTR MT on 2/26, build 4/24, and received it on 7/16 and it had adaptive cruise control that I did not order, nor was it on my order sheet. I think it's become standard, at least on the Mojave and Rubicons from mid-2022 models on. We'll see in this thread perhaps.

Geoarch

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
swxrflab.net
Vehicle(s)
2024 JTR, Bright White AT; 2022 JTR MT (traded)
Occupation
geoarchaeologist (retired)
Nah, my Overland has it. But it's a VIN locked feature, and Jeep stupidly does this phone-home every time you start up the truck to verify - that's why it won't show up immediately in the apps menu. I've also noticed that if you have it as a shortcut, and you leave the app open when you turn off the engine...often times it will get removed from the shortcut bar because it doesn't think it's a valid app.
My JTR does that too. Very frustrating since I like to have the gauges up front.

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
Only if rubicon correct?
Nah, my Overland has it.
And my Rubicon doesn't. Because I have the 7 inch screen. I still have it on the cluster, though. The head unit version is on any gladiator with the 8.4 inch screen, I believe. And the gauge cluster one is on any gladiator with the tech package.

Osteodoc08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mojave
I didn’t see any significant changes from my 2020 Mojave. Actually, mine has more equipment than this 2023……..must be issues with parts availability
Sponsored