First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, e46, Polaris Trail Black Onyx
Occupation
Program Manager
Awesome! Please post pics...you will literally be the only other one on the JL and Gladiator site running these that I have seen lol.

Be sure to buy them through a vendor willing to return any that may be out of round (general interco issue honestly)...I had two they could not balance but they returned them right away and got new ones. They are heavy and took some weight to balance but 15k miles later they still roll without any out of balance vibrations.

Also, they do make some noise at speed, which I like, but they are not as crazy loud as bias ply Swampers or Nitto Mud Grapplers.

Just wanted to throw the negatives out there so you go into it eyes wide open. Another benefit is they are wearing like iron...I have 15k on mine and tread is on track for at least 40k.

Cheers
I won't get my JTR until 9/10-24 so I can manage these in advance.
Too bad they don't make the thorn birds for this rim size.
Radial is the way to go though.
I'll be sure to post when I finally get to working on the rig.
Out of round sounds strange for a radial.
I'll have to check if there will return (website can help you book installation it appears).
https://www.4wheelparts.com/p/super-swamper-35x10-50r17lt-tire-ssr-radial-ssr-42r/_/R-BKBW-SSR-42R
Awesome! Please post pics...you will literally be the only other one on the JL and Gladiator site running these that I have seen lol.

Be sure to buy them through a vendor willing to return any that may be out of round (general interco issue honestly)...I had two they could not balance but they returned them right away and got new ones. They are heavy and took some weight to balance but 15k miles later they still roll without any out of balance vibrations.

Also, they do make some noise at speed, which I like, but they are not as crazy loud as bias ply Swampers or Nitto Mud Grapplers.

Just wanted to throw the negatives out there so you go into it eyes wide open. Another benefit is they are wearing like iron...I have 15k on mine and tread is on track for at least 40k.

Cheers
I don't see the min rim size on these:
https://mbimotorsports.com/product/super-swamper-35x10-50r17lt-tire-ssr-radial-ssr-42r/
Is this the size you are running?
Is Mohave \ Rubi same size stock rim?
I am about ready to order and need to be sure I can get someone to install them (and that they fit lol).
Also- these are R50 vs. Rubicon R70?
TIA
Sponsored

TheRealGinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I don't see the min rim size on these:
https://mbimotorsports.com/product/super-swamper-35x10-50r17lt-tire-ssr-radial-ssr-42r/
Is this the size you are running?
Is Mohave \ Rubi same size stock rim?
I am about ready to order and need to be sure I can get someone to install them (and that they fit lol).
Also- these are R50 vs. Rubicon R70?
TIA
Interco recommends rim widths between 7"-9". I am running 17x8.5" wheel for mine. Factory Rubicon wheels are 17x7.5" so those would be just fine as well.

AZ_Adventure_Clicks

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.edwardmitchellphotography.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
VBS Consultant
ordered a set of the Kenda Klevers and should arrive tomorrow. Hoping to have them mounted in time to take her out Sunday.
Didn't get them in time for Sunday... So I took home some dents in the resonator.
Just now got it back with the new shoes.

20211026_175321.jpg

20211026_175309.jpg
Sponsored