Sponsored

nathanw81

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silverado 2500 HD Duramax
I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a new gladiator rubicon and thought I'd tap into the expertise of this group.

The dealer (Ganley Painesville, OH) has a new 2020 leftover that's well optioned. The MSRP is $56,935 and they're offering it to me for $51,396. My employer does grant me 1% below dealer invoice but I havent seen that just yet. In your experience, how does this pricing fair?

TIA!
Sponsored

CerOf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD
I got my ‘21 diesel rubi for a bit less.
So, I’d say it’s not a good deal

Monkeywrench

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra, Triumph motorcycles
Occupation
Risk Management
For old new stock, I think you should seek a greater discount.

OP
OP

nathanw81

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anyone have a dealer in OH they'd recommend?

JCHGlad

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR
Occupation
Real Estate sales/Development
Good deal if it were current model year and absolutely exactly what you want, for a leftover it’s not worth it imho, order something and get the same discount but newer and exactly to your liking.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ZTMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2016 JKU WW
I'm getting ready to pull the trigger on a new gladiator rubicon and thought I'd tap into the expertise of this group.

The dealer (Ganley Painesville, OH) has a new 2020 leftover that's well optioned. The MSRP is $56,935 and they're offering it to me for $51,396. My employer does grant me 1% below dealer invoice but I havent seen that just yet. In your experience, how does this pricing fair?

TIA!
Their website says the price is $49,396. Why did the jack the price up $2k. Is this one of those dealers that adds back in destination charge and includes all available rebates that no one qualifies for?

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Check out Daniel or Renee from Gupton motors in Springfield Tennessee. They are offering up to 8% with FCA financing and Tread Lightly code. Or ordered JTs off of invoice. Sorry keep forgetting things

OP
OP

nathanw81

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Their website says the price is $49,396. Why did the jack the price up $2k. Is this one of those dealers that adds back in destination charge and includes all available rebates that no one qualifies for?
Yeah, all the rebates that nobody ever qualifies for. Lol. I just roll my eyes. Jeep dealerships always use the "Jeep doesn't have rebates, they sell themselves". Ran through the same back when I bought my 2015 Willy's JKU.

Caraholic

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81’ Cherokee,20' GMC AT4, ‘18 4Runner, cross-trek
Occupation
professional big dumb animal.........

TIA!
I’ve seen 7k off 2020 like right now

Szy_szka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango

TIA!
Where I am there are still about 140 MY2020 units (various trims) within 150 miles of my location. What I have been trying to do is find a dealer who is willing to take a loss and sell me the unit at 18 - 20 % off of the MSRP. I will admit I don't have much luck as of yet and the closest I have gotten was a confirmed discount of about 16%. I am still holding off and monitoring current inventory. Good news is that those 2020 are not moving off the lots. At all. I am hoping come May those dealers will finally start caving in and offer discounts significant enough for me to finally pull the trigger.

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Yeah, all the rebates that nobody ever qualifies for. Lol. I just roll my eyes. Jeep dealerships always use the "Jeep doesn't have rebates, they sell themselves". Ran through the same back when I bought my 2015 Willy's JKU.
I got a 2021 for 7K off of MSRP (6% below invoice) special ordering. Only took 16 days from order to delivery too. They're not usually built that fast, but most recent buyers seem to be getting them in about a month. Great way to get the color and exact options you want without paying for options you don't.
Sponsored