First Name
Bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude
Occupation
Engineer
Hope someone can help or had this happen. 2021 HA. Today coming home from work the ACC and Cruise Control trouble lights came on. Says they are not available and need service. I was not using Cruise control. I arrived home, turned Jeep off and restarted and lights are out. Thanks
Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator High Altitude - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
I've had that happen a few times on my '20 Overland. Each time was when someone cut in front of me and set off the collision warning. I was using cruise control each time, and it was then disabled until the next start.

OP
OP
First Name
Bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
I was alone on Highway ( no one near me), maybe a bug hit windshield and had sensor issues,
Lights went away when I restarted. All this electronics sometimes is crazy

RCott77

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
Sometimes if the area in front of the cameras are occluded it will throw this error. Maybe hit the washers? Also, if the windshield is clean if you get the evening sun at the right angle the cameras have a hard time adjusting since they don't use the sensors in the bumper like the other FCA lineup.

OP
OP
First Name
Bri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineer
Sometimes if the area in front of the cameras are occluded it will throw this error. Maybe hit the washers? Also, if the windshield is clean if you get the evening sun at the right angle the cameras have a hard time adjusting since they don't use the sensors in the bumper like the other FCA lineup.
Good to know, thanks for that information.
Sponsored