Adding a little lift and rake to a stock(ish) Mojave

FL Robert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Gladiator Mojave X
My 2024 Mojave is in production! Now I have to figure out the first few mods. Winch and SmartCap are already ordered. I would like to give just a small amount of lift (maybe) and a little rake in the back as I know I will have heavy loads. I plan on keeping, for now, the stock 17" wheels and putting 35 x 11.5 tires on (I have Mopar longer LCAs ready to go on as I know the Mojave is already taller than other trims and they all use the same LCAs...dumb). I would like to keep the stock suspension, for now. So, spacers or ????? Or, do I need to rethink this?
Sponsored

KevinC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Mojave Sarge
Occupation
Gunsmith
AEV kit is one of the few if not the only one that maintains all Mojave components so you don't lose what you paid for.

Without knowing your full intent, running 35x11.50 tires you don't need a lift. You said a winch and a smart cap is going to be added so now you have to consider getting that lost lift back.

I would personally wait until you have everything weight wise on the truck and take measurements before and after. Then consider maybe a spacer lift to get back to stock height.

Sw00per

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mojave
My 2024 Mojave is in production! Now I have to figure out the first few mods. Winch and SmartCap are already ordered. I would like to give just a small amount of lift (maybe) and a little rake in the back as I know I will have heavy loads. I plan on keeping, for now, the stock 17" wheels and putting 35 x 11.5 tires on (I have Mopar longer LCAs ready to go on as I know the Mojave is already taller than other trims and they all use the same LCAs...dumb). I would like to keep the stock suspension, for now. So, spacers or ????? Or, do I need to rethink this?
I am looking forward to seeing your build and if you go with AEV or a spacer. Considering something similar.

OP
OP
FL Robert

FL Robert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Gladiator Mojave X
I will post what I end up doing, and the results.

Sponsored

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
Wait until you mount the winch and see if the front goes down a little. If you still want rake try a 3/4 inch rear spacer, that's what I did. If you really load it up you may need airbags or heavier springs.

GI Grandpa

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
US Army Retired, BOD Memmber of CO4WDA, COHVCO and CORE, Volunteer with Stay the Trail and Tread Lightly
I agree that AEV is the way to go for a Mojave lift and they also offer a different rear spring if you're going to carry a lot of weight or tow with your Mojave as well.

CAL32

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Sting Gray/Toyota 4Runner Limited Pearl White
I have a sport S, with AEV 2” spacer kit and 35”s. Very pleased with stance/lift height as I didn’t want it to be too high. Doesn’t ride stock anymore for me though since I went with the Bilstein 5100’s, if your keeping all Mojave parts this shouldn’t be an issue for you. For the money I don’t think there is a more complete kit out there and AEV obviously stands behind their products/testing. As for longevity I can’t speak to that yet.
Jeep Gladiator Adding a little lift and rake to a stock(ish) Mojave 4EA3AC6C-48F4-43D1-96F1-15D776607711
Jeep Gladiator Adding a little lift and rake to a stock(ish) Mojave 98222C58-ACEC-467F-BCF0-3B8EFC2BBDA8
Jeep Gladiator Adding a little lift and rake to a stock(ish) Mojave 04623138-F61E-4E41-B4B9-2010A88DE485
Jeep Gladiator Adding a little lift and rake to a stock(ish) Mojave B2B4A79B-9E71-42A7-B5CD-400315B7CD97

Last edited:
OP
OP
FL Robert

FL Robert

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Gladiator Mojave X
Looks great! Thanks!