Vehicle Showcase

BrooksC

First Name
Brooks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport S 2 door, 2020 Gladiator Max Tow
Looks like they're now on Amazon under the Kiwi Master brand. I have Kiwi headlights on my JL and they've been solid for a couple of years. I'm still holding out for red ones. Someday....

KIWI MASTER Smoked LED Tail Lights for 2020 2021 Jeep Gladiator JT Accessories Brake Light Reverse Light Turn Signal Light (Black Housing Smoke Lens), Pair https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MTGMNC7/ref=cm_sw_r_em_apa_i_JFeUFbK5TCXS0

jbauer96

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Police Officer
I just installed the Smoked LED Tail Lights (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MTGMNC7/ref=cm_sw_r_em_apa_i_JFeUFbK5TCXS0) on my 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.

I had the halogen tail light housing before, and I just want to confirm that these have been Plug N Play for me. I did not use the Tazer or JScan to change anything.

I did keep the built in resistors attached and just used velcro strips to attach them to the inside of the tail light compartment so they would not bounce around. You could also zip tie them to the tail light connector as well I am sure.

So far, I have had no problems and they looks great...very pleased.

The quality is definitely not OEM but to be honest it is not bad. Matches the price well. Once Oracle designs their version of smoked tail lights for the JT I am sure I will be getting those.

shrinkhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
I want something like this. Recon Smoked LED Taillights as seen on of RUBITRUX AEV Brutes. Those are amazing. Prices have come down too. Almost want to trade mine ha ha

Screenshot_20201125-072012__01.jpg

The Bean

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (Sold)
I just installed the Smoked LED Tail Lights (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08MTGMNC7/ref=cm_sw_r_em_apa_i_JFeUFbK5TCXS0) on my 2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S.

I had the halogen tail light housing before, and I just want to confirm that these have been Plug N Play for me. I did not use the Tazer or JScan to change anything.

I did keep the built in resistors attached and just used velcro strips to attach them to the inside of the tail light compartment so they would not bounce around. You could also zip tie them to the tail light connector as well I am sure.

The quality is definitely not OEM but to be honest it is not bad. Matches the price well. Once Oracle designs their version of smoked tail lights for the JT I am sure I will be getting those.
I’ve been waiting for aftermarket lights for us for a while. I like the way these look, but the photos in the listing look odd. Would it be possible to post photos of what they look like actually installed and turned on?

Sponsored

Jgriffin

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Quick update- I’m now on my third set of Quake rear tail lights and I must say I am extremely disappointed. The driver side backup light no longer works. The passenger side light housing is holding water in it.

while I like the look the quality is absolutely terrible. Please note I installed my first pair back in May, 2020.

I’m taking them off and putting my stock tail lights back on. I wouldn’t recommend these at all.

wiredup60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2012 Audi R8, 2018 Land Rover LR4

These are showing no longer available. How do you like them?

jbauer96

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Police Officer
These are showing no longer available. How do you like them?
Absolutely love them, I like the blackout look a lot. Also, I have had zero issues with them.

These are the exact same... https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Jeep-G...576339?hash=item3b5248d913:g:eNwAAOSwAaFfXwyL

I had a friend buy those after the amazon ones became unavailable, and I could not tell a difference at all. Another note, ebay said they would arrive in months. He ordered on a Thursday, and they showed up at the door the following Tuesday.

Angler3

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Absolutely love them, I like the blackout look a lot. Also, I have had zero issues with them.

These are the exact same... https://www.ebay.com/itm/For-Jeep-G...576339?hash=item3b5248d913:g:eNwAAOSwAaFfXwyL

I had a friend buy those after the amazon ones became unavailable, and I could not tell a difference at all. Another note, ebay said they would arrive in months. He ordered on a Thursday, and they showed up at the door the following Tuesday.
Did you have the led package?
I have a sports max tow without led. I was wondering if these are visible during daylight hours. I have the black covers and don’t feel like they are bright enough .

jbauer96

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Police Officer
Did you have the led package?
I have a sports max tow without led. I was wondering if these are visible during daylight hours. I have the black covers and don’t feel like they are bright enough .
They are more than bright enough for daytime, I have zero issues seeing them.

I did not have the LED package, but these were still a simple plug n play.

Sponsored

Angler3

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
They are more than bright enough for daytime, I have zero issues seeing them.

I did not have the LED package, but these were still a simple plug n play.
Thanks , great to know ....
can you post a pic when you get the chance ?
thanks in advance

jbauer96

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Police Officer
Thanks , great to know ....
can you post a pic when you get the chance ?
thanks in advance
Yea definitely! When I get off of work I will take some, but that will be when its dark. I can take some during the day tomorrow and I will post them!

Angler3

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Ordered from eBay and they were supposed to arrive feb 3-21.... arrived a few days ago. Win! I installed them. had to use u clips from original tail lights. Eh. One of the lenses look like the edge snapped will separating. Contacted manufacturer . Says it’s normal and doesn’t effect function. But the other side doesn’t have it. Let’s see what they follow up with.It was packaged nicely .

EBFC1F4A-6486-411F-B7EC-F12FDAEA55D9.jpeg

BDB43C02-6430-4562-86AB-37FF2E2B6E04.jpeg

FDA48BB9-A4ED-4666-9A3F-A7BBA60CF4E0.jpeg
Sponsored