Aftermarket Trail Rail system?

ErylFlynn

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkn Mojave, 2008 JK Unlimited Det Yellow
I've got a $95 offer in to the seller in the link below on ebay. I'll report back if he comes off the asking price. https://www.ebay.com/itm/315343748382
Fakespot does not like that seller. Reviews have some complaints about scamming and fake tracking numbers. Also flagged as location listed does not match seller location. Location is not always an issue to be fair, but complaints of scam would be worriesome.

AustinLonghorn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 JT, '00 WJ, '97 TJ
Occupation
'08 BMW E92 N54, '22 Volvo XC90 T8
Those look good and the price is great. Other than the tight fit, any problems with them? Are the tie down cleats secure or do they have some give to them? It is hard to tell what I'll be hauling any given day and I'm getting tired of southern engineering straps off the corner hooks
They seem plenty tight; I can't imagine the cleats aren't actually genuine OEM (ie: from the supplier in China who is manufacturing them for Mopar/Stellantis officially).

I picked an eBay vendor with decent reviews; figured if they stiffed me I'd sort it out with eBay anyway.

FedEx tracking number shipped from Rincon, Georgia, from a company called "Lecangs, LLC".

Idlethunder

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
They seem plenty tight; I can't imagine the cleats aren't actually genuine OEM (ie: from the supplier in China who is manufacturing them for Mopar/Stellantis officially).

I picked an eBay vendor with decent reviews; figured if they stiffed me I'd sort it out with eBay anyway.

FedEx tracking number shipped from Rincon, Georgia, from a company called "Lecangs, LLC".
Thank you, that sounds good. The seller is over 99% positive and I'm fine with the risk at that price. Like you said, worst case, ebay should be able to take care of it anyway. So far the seller hasn't replied to my offer and he may not. I probably should have just ordered a set at $115 but since there is no hurry, I decided to see if I can find his bottom dollar.

Lucky1

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator max tow - 2011 honda odyssey
Thank you, that sounds good. The seller is over 99% positive and I'm fine with the risk at that price. Like you said, worst case, ebay should be able to take care of it anyway. So far the seller hasn't replied to my offer and he may not. I probably should have just ordered a set at $115 but since there is no hurry, I decided to see if I can find his bottom dollar.
I didn't think to look around ebay, I went to Amazon and shopped and ordered from there.

Idlethunder

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I didn't think to look around ebay, I went to Amazon and shopped and ordered from there.
I hadn't thought about ebay either. I get a few hard to find items off there every year but mostly either buy direct or from Amazon. With the good reports on these, I'm going to give it a try
Sponsored