Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2018 Desert Sled
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
Checking in from Birmingham, as well. Picked up a used JTR LE on Wednesday! Long term plans include a winch, bed rack, and something to hook up to all these aux switches. For now, I'm happy with the 315s. Excited to be back in Jeep
Jeep Gladiator Alabama Gladiators Gladiator

BamaJeepTruck

Banned
Banned
First Name
Reinhardt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Hello all,

Iā€™m Derek, Gardendale, so basically Birmingham if you arenā€™t local. My ā€˜20 Sport S is my first Jeep, and I know nothing about off roading but we all start somewhere huh? Iā€™ve been real hesitant to try any trails as I feel like going solo is never a good idea, always have to have your battle buddy (my Army buddies will know that). Would love to meet some fellow minded Gladiator owners in the area.

btw- I feel like this has to be said in this day and age, if you get offended by people not wearing a mask then we probably wonā€™t get along.
Jeep Gladiator Alabama Gladiators 4AFB391F-A376-4019-A31C-FABD63CCE271
Jeep Gladiator Alabama Gladiators 31858C44-CFC2-4399-9279-E8FCE84A187C

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Derek
Welcome to the "club" a small reminder is to remember that when your off-roading what you bust you get to fix. "Keeping up with the Jones" don't make it all fun and games. When you have a over built vehicle mild trails are boring then you might get in over experience level trails before you really know how vehicle works. So you might not want to just start throwing mods on until you find out what you need / want for your JT. I've been driving Jeeps since I got home from Desert Storm. With years of 4Ɨ4 driving before too.

Silvertruck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Just a tip for anyone looking to check out NFR 600-2 in Talladega National Forest. Some of the online reviews noted stock vehicles could make it. I went through it today and though I didnā€™t have any issues, it was badly washed out on the southern end of the trail climbing towards cheaha. There were breaks and washes probably over 18 inches deep in some sections and the wet spots were deeply rutted. It would take a spotter and patience to get thru that section with a stock ride height vehicle. What was fun on 37s and 4 inches of lift would probably high center a stock pickup today.

just a PSA if you head thru there. I did 600-1 and 600-2 today solo, most of it is a breeze, easy forest roads. Just watch the ascent.

Jeep Gladiator Alabama Gladiators F047E724-98F5-4575-9342-BFE36C664B5B

Last edited:

Sponsored

Rujonesfamily

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scrambler
I may be working in Huntsville for a few months this year. Please shoot me opinions of trails within driving distance of Huntsville.

Silvertruck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
I may be working in Huntsville for a few months this year. Please shoot me opinions of trails within driving distance of Huntsville.
google stoney lonesome ORV park. Also Chiccolocco ORV Park. Also talladega national forest roads 600-1, 600-2, and 617. Chiccolocco has a jeep badge of honor trail. I havent done it but plenty of youtube footage.

search youtube for waypoint x. Local firefighter in bham but travels all over doing trails.

Rujonesfamily

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scrambler
google stoney lonesome ORV park. Also Chiccolocco ORV Park. Also talladega national forest roads 600-1, 600-2, and 617. Chiccolocco has a jeep badge of honor trail. I havent done it but plenty of youtube footage.

search youtube for waypoint x. Local firefighter in bham but travels all over doing trails.
Thank you for all the good info.

Longleaf

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2018 Desert Sled
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
I'm going to be posting my under seat storage box and mopar roll top tonneau cover in the classifieds. If anyone local is interested, let me know.

henagar72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Lemarr
I'm going to be posting my under seat storage box and mopar roll top tonneau cover in the classifieds. If anyone local is interested, let me know.
how much for the tonneau cover?

Sponsored

BamaJeepTruck

Banned
Banned
First Name
Reinhardt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Do you still have the under seat storage box?

wwcenturion

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT
Occupation
Project Manager
Tuscaloosa AL. No glamour shots at this time. I've seen a couple other Gladiators in town.

Front Passenger Side.jpg
Sponsored