Sponsored

Alloy USA or Tera flex.....or best leveling kit for JTR???

jjdustr340

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator 80th Anniversary
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Crime fighter.
That looks great! What tires are those?
Thank you!
Falken Wildpeak At3.
295/70R18. Weird thing is that mounted they’re taller than my daughters 315/70R17’s by about 1/4 inch.
Sponsored

jjdustr340

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator 80th Anniversary
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Crime fighter.
Looks great! I plan on putting the 1.5 Teraflex in front and nothing in the rear. Your Jeep has the stance I am going for. Those wheels & tires look awesome.
Thank you very much. Mine seemed to have a lot of rake from the factory, around 2.5 inches. Now it has just about an inch. Wanted to keep just a bit.
Wheels and tires are all from my local @Discount Tire.

AL_Jeep_Dad_

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport
Vehicle Showcase
That's mostly what mine is for, you won't be dissapointed.
Thanks again for sharing your experience with the Teraflex 1.5” leveling kit on your JT. Finally got the kit on my JT yesterday! Very pleased with how it turned out. I kept putting it off because I couldn’t decide if I wanted to get a set of Rubicon springs and shocks. I was concerned that the ride quality and handling would be changed a lot with just doing the 1.5” leveling kit because my truck already comes down hard in the front, but to my surprise the truck seems to handle a little better on the interstate hitting those expansion joints. So anyone on the fence about installing the Teraflex 1.5” leveling kit on a JT sport max tow, go for it! It will level the truck, and it won’t drastically change the handling of the truck.

4D07EBAA-0C79-4717-B6ED-1573E52EFBBE.jpeg
Sponsored