First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired LEO
I ordered the Barricade Alloy and it woiuldn't fit on my JT. It had to have been for another model, but put in the wrong box. The foglights wouldn't fit, either. I just ordered the Rugged Ridge Venator.

Deola

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKURHR
Evo makes one and it has factory fog mounts

usnavycdr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys Sport S, 99 WJ
Occupation
Psych RN
No issues at all mounting the Barricade Alloy. Very light weight, sturdy and looks great. Now to pick out a winch.

25B2D930-B1E6-4160-A2D5-9B8D80A5D0A7.jpeg
Vendor states you have to lengthen the wiring for fog lights. Was that the case with you?

usnavycdr

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys Sport S, 99 WJ
Occupation
Psych RN
ive searched through a few treads, and this one is the closest i have found to answering the question about bumper fitment. It may be that the JT platform only recently released that the aftermarket hasn't updated their sites to show JT Gladiator as an option for bumpers and other accessories. Does anyone know if the JT and JL are the same applications when it comes to mounting etc? Im not even sure if JK and JL is different? Jeep kept the doors the same so the aftermarket world would not have to make new door accessories, which makes sense. Just curious if we could expect the same for the bumpers. im interested in the pronghorn overland product
I just installed a JK aluminum bumper on my JT using the JK-JL adapter plate. It's about 1.5" thick with 2 plates - one drilled with round JL/JT holes and the other elongated JK holes. I matched JL holes to frame with included Grade 8 hardware and mounted JK bumper to JK plate with bumper Grade 8 hardware. Adapter is about $80. Welded, powder coated and heavy duty.
This moves the bumper away from the grill because the frame horn length is apparently different than the JK. Works for me. Opened up the bumper options.
Not every JK bumper will fit depends on if you have electric sway bar disconnect etc.
I don't have that. As far as I know the JL and JT are very close but JT grill may be slightly closer to bumper. Not sure how much.

20210807_202933.jpg
Sponsored