First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Launch Edition, 2008 ES350
Occupation
Physician Assistant
I have been reading through some of the threads and it seems like many dealers were taking orders without the concierge hand off. Many members have posted that they had their order in before they even got the call. A few have gone as far to say that they have a confirmed order but still no call.
Sponsored

Tortooga Custom Works

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladator Launch Edition | 2017 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
I have been reading through some of the threads and it seems like many dealers were taking orders without the concierge hand off. Many members have posted that they had their order in before they even got the call. A few have gone as far to say that they have a confirmed order but still no call.
Yes sir. I'm one of them.

It's tough, because this is forum, with lots and lots and lots of threads. But yes, we've touched on all these topics.
Right now we understand that jeep has a backlog, lots of people got an additional email that says that they will get a concierge call. So clearly, jeep is still allowing orders until they get through that backlog.

That said, there may very well be more than 4190 - there might not be. Some trustworthy sources have mentioned that jeep will do some kind of verification.

We'll see...

and regarding the sold out video... yea, it's totally marketing:
https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/launch-edition-sold-out.15271/

OP
OP

Sheepona

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion FRS
Jeep has a vid on YouTube saying the launch edition is sold out. If you don't have an order in, you're not getting one.

That video was filmed before the reservations even went live. Also they based it on the reservation list not actually sales

OP
OP

Sheepona

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion FRS
there was someone on another thread today that said they got their concierge call at 10 a.m. today so similar to the emails we received calls are still going out probably until Tuesday

OP
OP

Sheepona

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion FRS
there was someone on another thread today that said they got their concierge call at 10 a.m. today so similar to the emails we received calls are still going out probably until Tuesday
Also I went ahead and went to the dealership and I got my von number now. I told them I was on the reservation list and they will let me order it without any word from a concierge

Sponsored

Jeepznthingz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE GCM
Also I went ahead and went to the dealership and I got my von number now. I told them I was on the reservation list and they will let me order it without any word from a concierge
So you’re in, then? Congrats!

Arop

First Name
Arop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition - White
So Excited... Never owned a JEEP before. - But Ordered the Launch Edition! :)

• I got an e-mail at 10:00 pm at night on the 3rd, had the order in in less the 15 Minutes.
• Shortly after received the confirmation email like at the beginning of this thread.
• Then Friday the 5th, at about 2:00 pm I received the same e-mail that they were behind but would call in the next few days.
I am really happy that they sent that - I was going crazy reading the sold out news but hadn't recieved my call!
• THen it came... about 10:00 am this morning! Hi, This is Josh from Jeep! Congratulations yadda yadda
They patched me thru to the dealer I wanted around the corner - She asked me to come in - Paid them a 1,000 deposit - and got my Build Sheet!

They had no idea when I would get it - however she said once they generate a vin # for the order I would be able to track the build on-line.

Unbelievable that I got caught up in this Gladiator Frenzy since November 2018. 62,310 for a vehicle is friggen' Crazy... but I did it anyway!

:)

OP
OP

Sheepona

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion FRS
I just got my call from the concierge when I told them that a dealership already helped me she said "great I was just calling to make sure that had happened or was going to happen there's nothing else that needs to happen on my end, your orderowill be b verified aagainstyour phone number and email address you provided at the dealer and your reservation

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
I'm with this crowd

1) 4190 available, resource accordingly with proper # of people, tech support, team approach to integrate support systems.

2) complete #1 like a year ago, train up prior, sit back and smile during flood of ordering.

3) dealers are ordering two for you, or separately from the concireg process to keep one or ten for thmselves and to increase their allotment (get more JT's)... A guess.
Sponsored