AM2 off-road group.....what is it?

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
Dealer called and said sting grey was available but the AM2 off-road group (295 bucks) and the steel bumper group were on restriction. what is in that "group"?
Sponsored

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
Now the Aux switches are out of stock? :facepalm:

sbetts

First Name
SB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray Rubicon
Now the Aux switches are out of stock? :facepalm:
Its like they didnt know they were going to be building these things??? Wonder how long this will take? Steel bumpers, front cameras, bed liners and now aux group? Next it will be a tire or engine shortage. Not that I'm waiting impatiently or anything....:headbang:

Sponsored

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
Its like they didnt know they were going to be building these things??? Wonder how long this will take? Steel bumpers, front cameras, bed liners and now aux group? Next it will be a tire or engine shortage. Not that I'm waiting impatiently or anything....:headbang:
This is not surprising at all. When JL production was beginning back in the day (2018), there was a lot of parts shortages as well - Bumpers, Tops, LED lights

XJ2JTChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S on 35's, Mopar 2" lift, `96 XJ, 97 ZJ, `99 Camaro LS1
It really does suck that they'll be perfectly fine even after disappointing us all like this. I've looked at the Z71 colorado, the Ranger FX4, and the gladiator....as a jeep guy i was automatically partial to the gladiator, but i think the ranger outperforms it....plus the fact that ford didnt have any disappointments while i was pricing and building one made me almost say screw you FCA. You dropped the ball one too many times.....yet here i am....still waiting. Hhaha.

sbetts

First Name
SB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray Rubicon
It really does suck that they'll be perfectly fine even after disappointing us all like this. I've looked at the Z71 colorado, the Ranger FX4, and the gladiator....as a jeep guy i was automatically partial to the gladiator, but i think the ranger outperforms it....plus the fact that ford didnt have any disappointments while i was pricing and building one made me almost say screw you FCA. You dropped the ball one too many times.....yet here i am....still waiting. Hhaha.
'Its a Jeep thing.....'
Sponsored