Sponsored

An introduction to RSi.

Brekka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon, 2021 Wrangler Rubicon
This is the biggest problem with the RSI caps. They need 50%+ down to place an order, then neither their local retailer nor the manufacture can tell you anything about your order.
50%? I paid in full!

DC3

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Website
dilabs.cc
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT GDE Ecodiesel, 22 Polestar 2
Occupation
engineer
I'm about to give up. At this point I've paid in full and waited months for nothing. Place I ordered it from has stopped replying to my emails, which were once monthly ETA checkins.
This is exactly the same boat I am in, the dealer stopped responding to monthly check-ins in March.

:headbang:

OP
OP
SmartCap

SmartCap

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartcap.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Tacoma, Tundra, F Series, Silverado...
This is exactly the same boat I am in, the dealer stopped responding to monthly check-ins in March.

:headbang:
We certainly appreciate your patience and understanding to this point. We send you a DM to see how we might be able to assist.

Sponsored

Brekka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I give up, just emailed requesting to cancel my order. A little nervous since I paid in full, I better get a full refund! 😒

Brekka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I give up, just emailed requesting to cancel my order. A little nervous since I paid in full, I better get a full refund! 😒
Well... off to a bad start on the full refund. Can't say I recommend doing business MainLine Overland. They want to charge me over $200 to refund me!

Buyer beware on buying this product and with MainLine Overland, I waited six months for nothing and won't get all my money back apparently.

Jeep Gladiator An introduction to RSi. Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 9.26.40 AM

JDChris

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT Mojave
Well... off to a bad start on the full refund. Can't say I recommend doing business MainLine Overland. They want to charge me over $200 to refund me!

Buyer beware on buying this product and with MainLine Overland, I waited six months for nothing and won't get all my money back apparently.

Jeep Gladiator An introduction to RSi. Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 9.26.40 AM
If you paid by credit card I'd contact them to see if you can report a problem with the charge. You paid for something and never received it. I've had this work for me when a seller has had supply issues or some shenanigans like this. If it's a larger company, like Capital One, Chase, Bank of America, etc., they should be pretty liberal with their policies for refunding charges.

Brekka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Screen Shot 2022-05-12 at 9.26.40 AM.png
If you paid by credit card I'd contact them to see if you can report a problem with the charge. You paid for something and never received it. I've had this work for me when a seller has had supply issues or some shenanigans like this. If it's a larger company, like Capital One, Chase, Bank of America, etc., they should be pretty liberal with their policies for refunding charges.
I have already initiated the charge back!

OP
OP
SmartCap

SmartCap

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartcap.com
Vehicle(s)
We're very sorry to hear that you're considering cancelling your order. We did send you a Direct Message 2 weeks ago asking if we could assist, but we didn't get a response.
If you wouldn't mind responding to our DM, we'll certainly try and see how we can help.

Sponsored

Brekka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MainLine Overland came to their senses and issued a full refund after I submitted the charge back with my CC company.

Brekka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
We're very sorry to hear that you're considering cancelling your order. We did send you a Direct Message 2 weeks ago asking if we could assist, but we didn't get a response.
If you wouldn't mind responding to our DM, we'll certainly try and see how we can help.
No need. You've posted numerous times that ETA is unknown and that orders go through dealers and you have very little info. I waited six months, but am not willing to wait any longer without a reasonably firm ETA given I paid in full upfront.

Absolutely nothing against you, the product looks super cool. I'm sure by this time next year once the Ft Worth DC is up and running these problems will be a thing of the past. Taking orders with no ETA, requiring payment in full, and then not following up on emails when I check in once a month to see if anybody knows anything just left a bad taste in my mouth.

That bad taste was obviously worsened when the dealer initially wanted a 15% cancellation fee totaling over $500 for a product I never saw, reduced it to $200, which I then had to initiate a CC charge back to fight to get a full refund.

Clearly, this is a broken process. I hope it gets worked out!

545moose

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professional
@SmartCap I recently got an email about you looking for local help to your Dallas store opening up. While not interested in the fulltime roles, should you be looking for a PT customer service role anytime soon in a remote capacity please let me know!

OP
OP
SmartCap

SmartCap

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartcap.com
Vehicle(s)
@SmartCap I recently got an email about you looking for local help to your Dallas store opening up. While not interested in the fulltime roles, should you be looking for a PT customer service role anytime soon in a remote capacity please let me know!
Thanks for reaching out. While we don't currently have a need for remote customer service representatives, we would encourage you to complete an application, as it is always possible that can change. You can find that info in the Careers section of our website (https://www.na.rsismartcap.com/careers).

Last edited:

545moose

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professional
We're s

Thanks for reaching out. While we don't currently have a need for remote customer service representatives, we would encourage you to complete an application, as it is always possible that can change. You can find that info in the Careers section of our website (https://www.na.rsismartcap.com/careers).
Will do, thanks a bunch!
Sponsored