First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Database Administrator
I have a SmarCap EVO Sport on my Gladiator. Pressure washed the JT and cap just last week with a Karcher K1700. Checked for water leaks inside afterwards. Nothing.
Sponsored

natp13

First Name
Nat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Does anyone in the Seattle area want one of these for $4245 - you pick it up in Aug and I'll even help you install in my driveway if you want. I couldn't keep waiting anymore so I went and bought an alucab contour canopy. Since it's 2 years after my original order the price has gone up significantly and they won't refund me the current price so I thought I'd see if anyone here wants one for the current price + plus what I'm paying for shipping. Latest update direct from RSI is that my smartcap is getting into port on July 12th. So presumably it would make it to Seattle by mid Aug at the latest. (But I can't promise any of that is correct since I've gotten exact dates multiple times before and those weren't good)

aphillips76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL, S550 Mustang Convertible
Occupation
Geek
@SmartCap Are the only differences in commercial the color, the front windows not having a slider and the back windows not being tinted?

@OffroadAlliance.com you seem to have the commercial version in stock, is that right? So I could get it in a week or two?

OffroadAlliance.com

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offroadalliance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Premiere Offroad Shop!
@SmartCap Are the only differences in commercial the color, the front windows not having a slider and the back windows not being tinted?

@OffroadAlliance.com you seem to have the commercial version in stock, is that right? So I could get it in a week or two?
The Evo Commercial is all white and has a solid front window, no slider. Yes, a few Commercial caps in stock at this time. They typically ship out in 2-3 business days and ship via freight.

Sponsored

OP
OP
SmartCap

SmartCap

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartcap.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Tacoma, Tundra, F Series, Silverado...
OP
OP
SmartCap

SmartCap

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.smartcap.com
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Tacoma, Tundra, F Series, Silverado...
If you’ve been wanting a SmartCap Camp Kitchen for your Gladiator, now is the time. There is limited availability of this extremely useful accessory. Head to our website or your local dealer, but hurry, because they won't last long.
Jeep Gladiator An introduction to RSi. 9kTG2y0
e

The Camp Kitchen includes:
4 - Beer Glasses
1 - Bread Knife
4 - Stainless Steel Bowls
1 - Carving Knife
1 - Cork Screw
1 - Plastic Bread Board
4 - Forks
4 - Stainless Steel Coffee Mugs
1 - Rainbow Peppercorns 50g