First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Nurse
New here. Just purchased a jeep gladiator rubicon. I order a bull bar from Maximus-3. They charged my card but have gotten zero response in over a week since initial charge? Did they ho out of business? i have tried email and contact bis forum. nothing? these people legitimate? i see they are a sponsor on here…
input? Anyone know these peeps?
thanks
Sponsored

hlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubiconus Maximus
New here. Just purchased a jeep gladiator rubicon. I order a bull bar from Maximus-3. They charged my card but have gotten zero response in over a week since initial charge? Did they ho out of business? i have tried email and contact bis forum. nothing? these people legitimate? i see they are a sponsor on here…
input? Anyone know these peeps?
thanks
I think they were at Jeep Beach last week. The order I placed a week ago shipped out today, but I was in no hurry.

OP
OP

bmerritt

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Nurse
Hahaha! thanks finally got email today something shipped. Just auto-reply but at least something! Was planning on getting the bed tack they have but now
not so much.

They are based only 7 miles from my house. If they still don't reply after you call them by phone, let me know and I'll drive over to yell at them for you.