Maximus-3: The Company we Deserve

Blindjustice1787

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
Wanted to give a huge shoutout to @Maximus-3 for their excellent customer service and dedication to what we WANT.

I messaged Maximus-3 to inquire about any type of discount they offer (if you are on this forum, Military, or a First Responder, I would suggest you give them a call!) and was delighted when they had me call in to place my discounted order. While on the phone, I was talking to Tracey about how I wished they designed running boards/steps to work with the rock sliders and I threw out some ideas. She told me she would pass them on to the design team, which I just thought "yeah, sure you will" to.

Not even ten minutes after I hung up the phone, Joe from their engineering/design team called me! We spoke for 27 minutes about what I wanted to see, what I have read on here that people want, and about the market. I was floored by how amazing and receptive this company is to their customers.

They make a lot of items and according to them, most of those were from a customer calling and saying "I would really like to have..." That is a company worth purchasing from in my opinion!

Also, worth mentioning, they did not pay nor ask me to make this post. I just felt like I needed to share!
Sponsored

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
They are an amazing company. I purchased a add on stinger bar from them for a JKU.they called me to see how I liked it after installed it and posted a picture. They asked if they could use the picture and I said sure and I found out later that they had it on a product page! I was excited… as for the products I can verify they are top notch and they love our community.

E9D0C5AE-7E8D-48B6-8825-6145B5CA8B6F.jpeg

brianinca

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
I used their winch mount after talking to a metal worker buddy of mine. Stout. Reminds me I need to toss the mount that came with the bumper.

Thanks for posting this, I like hearing about companies that do the right things.

Artsifrtsi

First Name
Jude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2005 Wrangler X
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Resident Pompous A-Hole
They designed and built the steel bumper, didn’t they?