• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas Anybody want some free JT Rubicon 4.10 gears?

Dav6662

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Ribicon
Vehicle Showcase
Yes sir I actually do have a bumper to give away. Please come get the dang thing it’s always in the way!
I bought it very quickly when getting the gladiator and then changed directions with what I wanted the overall profile to be. I can’t remember off hand what the brand is but it was a $600-$700 purchase. The bumper has 500 miles on it before being removed. I’ll find a pic and post it. You like it, it’s yours.
Thanks man, but I have a Rock Hard bumper on it’s way.........you are An awesome Jeeper!
Sponsored

thecalebclark

First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Yes sir I actually do have a bumper to give away. Please come get the dang thing it’s always in the way!
I bought it very quickly when getting the gladiator and then changed directions with what I wanted the overall profile to be. I can’t remember off hand what the brand is but it was a $600-$700 purchase. The bumper has 500 miles on it before being removed. I’ll find a pic and post it. You like it, it’s yours.
Hey J.Noack! I don't want to be rude but if they guy above isn't interested in the bumper I might be. I got bogged down in a mud whole last night and two vehicles later finally got it unstuck at midnight so a winch just became a higher priority on my upgrades list. However my sport bumper needs to get switched out before I can even think about a winch.

Just let me know!

vkyolv

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I know I am late to the game, but I am local to you and would be interested if still available.

PresidentGod

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Army AGR
Continuing the generosity of the Spring/Tomball crew, anybody want a set of 1.5 inch daystar spacers? And by the way, we should do a Gladiator meet up since there apparently a few of us in the area....
Hey Brother,
If you’ve still got those spacers I’d be happy to shoot you some dough for shipping to Colorado! Please let me know.
-Jake

Austingobi

First Name
Vinny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator S
Put me on that bumper list please....and it matches my color.
Great thread.

Sponsored

vkyolv

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
All good . Post pictures of it in use if you get a chance
Will do...had to special order the install bolts and the lower skid plate. So it may be a few weeks.

Oldnglad

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport, 2005 Wrangler Rubicon
Occupation
retired
I would love to get them, and change out my 3.73s. I live in Michigan.

Sponsored

Nicomaeson

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Maint. Manager
If still available ill love to have it. Im in Austin TX