• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas Anybody want some free JT Rubicon 4.10 gears?

Dav6662

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Ribicon
Vehicle Showcase
Hey was thinking about putting a new Bumper on my Jeep....you got one of those laying around......just kidding. It is great to see another Jeeper spreading the love!
Sponsored

OP
OP
J.Noack

J.Noack

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Business Owner
That’s awesome...I’ll pm you my number, send me your address, I’ll stop by
Address texted half hour’ish ago. I had to leave the office but the lady up front knows to give them to you if you are there before she leaves, at 5. If not, swing by Monday anytime. Thanks.
Jeremy

OP
OP
J.Noack

J.Noack

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Business Owner
Hey was thinking about putting a new Bumper on my Jeep....you got one of those laying around......just kidding. It is great to see another Jeeper spreading the love!
Yes sir I actually do have a bumper to give away. Please come get the dang thing it’s always in the way!
I bought it very quickly when getting the gladiator and then changed directions with what I wanted the overall profile to be. I can’t remember off hand what the brand is but it was a $600-$700 purchase. The bumper has 500 miles on it before being removed. I’ll find a pic and post it. You like it, it’s yours.

Mike the mechanic

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
mechanic
Would you happen to have a set of springs and shocks from your Rubicon that you need to get rid of?

Sponsored

OP
OP
J.Noack

J.Noack

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Business Owner
Hear is the bumper. The Gobi colored ring was painted and can easily be painted to match what ever color you prefer.
It’s ready for pick up if you want it

C2AE1BC8-4FDE-4B19-B6DF-46FA6996091A.png

C8379C32-A995-4218-934F-9264B2468F36.jpeg

OP
OP
J.Noack

J.Noack

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Business Owner
Would you happen to have a set of springs and shocks from your Rubicon that you need to get rid of?
Hi Mike,

I have a couple of unopened Evo boxes with springs. I can’t remember what project I was going to use them for, that must have not happened lol.
I’ve left my office but will check and follow up with you if I get back up there tomorrow or worse case, Monday. If they are what you need, consider them yours. Thanks.

Jeremy

Mike the mechanic

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
mechanic
Hi Mike,

I have a couple of unopened Evo boxes with springs. I can’t remember what project I was going to use them for, that must have not happened lol.
I’ve left my office but will check and follow up with you if I get back up there tomorrow or worse case, Monday. If they are what you need, consider them yours. Thanks.

Jeremy
Thanks!

Mike the mechanic

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
mechanic
Kinda off topic but how is your lift secured to the ground? Did you pour a small concrete pad and the rock over the entire floor of the shed?

OP
OP
J.Noack

J.Noack

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Business Owner
Kinda off topic but how is your lift secured to the ground? Did you pour a small concrete pad and the rock over the entire floor of the shed?
No problem at all. Each post is secured down with (I believe 4) 3/4” anchor bolts, can’t remember for sure the size to be honest. We ended up going with whatever the lift manufacturer said to use.
We did not pour anything special for the posts. What your seeing is a little workshop I built inside one of our warehouses. The pad was existing. The manufacturer said it wasn’t necessary to do anything other than anchor into the warehouse flooring.
It’s sturdy as a rock.

Sponsored

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
@J.Noack you sir are an awesome dude and make being a part of the jeep community a joy.

I came over from the other sides of things, but man people have been super kind and helpful over here in the jeep world!

Keep it up guys!!

DirtyD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Continuing the generosity of the Spring/Tomball crew, anybody want a set of 1.5 inch daystar spacers? And by the way, we should do a Gladiator meet up since there apparently a few of us in the area....

HjStrater

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Operations
Vehicle Showcase
There is so much awesome in this thread, I love it. Keep being excellent to one another!

I don't have anything worth throwing in the pot or live anywhere near Texas but keep it up guys.

OP
OP
J.Noack

J.Noack

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Business Owner
Continuing the generosity of the Spring/Tomball crew, anybody want a set of 1.5 inch daystar spacers? And by the way, we should do a Gladiator meet up since there apparently a few of us in the area....
Awesomeness sir!
Yes, agreed on a Jeep / Gladiator get together.
Ive been of the loop on what groups meet when and where these days.
You hear of anything going on, lemme know! I’ll do the same
Sponsored