Sponsored

Anyone Considering Purchasing During This Crazy Time?

Chinman

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator sport s
Be careful of advertised pricing that you don't qualify for. I bought mine on the 18th....they found someone to give me an employee discount because they were dead and needed to "move metal". Got my sport s with cold weather, and 7" uconnect for 3k less than sticker, including taxes and fees. Too bad at the time I didn't know there was a difference between tow pkg and Max tow. But I'll survive. I didn't buy this to be a work truck
Sponsored

K enny

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I don't think I have EVER qualified for any discounts/programs outside of what anyone that bought something would get ie the $2,000.00 bonus cash. I need a Joe average schmuck discount.

Chinman

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator sport s
Same here. The Chrysler discount amounted to about 3k.

milanpat

First Name
Milan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I purchased on the 14th this month. I went with the Sport S with Max Tow, auto trans, and the hard top. MSRP was $42, 600 and they had it advertised for $36,500 online. Got about another $1000 off before tax and fees.

Sponsored

WMWHV

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon EcoDiesel, 1947 Willys CJ2A
Build Thread
Link
I am a diesel holdout. I still intend to buy one when they are available, but my plans to tweak it are being modified, at least that is where I am right now. I am still going to get the Rubicon with all the factory options I want, but put off the wheels, tires and lift. I am not sure I really need a couple of extra inches right now. To hedge that bet, I will probably get a full belly pan. I will keep the rear bumper and go with an American made front bumper and winch so that if I do high center, I can just drag it off. I am hoping that by the time the diesels come along, so will UConnect 5 and that there will be incentives, even for a diesel rubicon. We will see. If I don’t lift it right away, that may also save the cost of the power step for my wife to be able to get in. So, still in the market, but being more “reasonable,” but not to the point of buying a Prius or a Gladiator that does not have the factory options I want.

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I'd buy today if I didn't in January. I'd been with 1.2-1.3% not 3.3% :facepalm: one of their partner dealerships had mine setting on lot from Nov. if I'm not mistaking.
Since I found someone wrote on windshield with a UV marker. "Nov 4th XMF" I'd like to clean it off but don't want to waste alcohol to do it.:) Right now any dealership is falling in the red so much you if they are still open for business you show up with anything they probably willing to do a deal just to stay afloat. I don't really like most dealerships I have been to.
But I don't just want them all fail, then all of us will be screwed when buying a vehicle. Back when Jeep cut back a bunch of dealerships there was 5 or more near where I lived. I could walk off and go to next one.... And get what I wanted.
Sponsored