Sponsored

Anyone Considering Purchasing During This Crazy Time?

Jefe1018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi Ecodiesel
Build Thread
Link
Wow, 0% for 84 months. Sounds like a deal until you get laid off.
Sponsored

93civej1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi Sport S (Max Tow)
I sure as hell wish I had waited a bit. Could have saved $100/mo in financing due to $6000 off deals right now.
Where are you seeing 6k incentives? I only see 2k on their website.

Ryan...

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Willys
Wow, 0% for 84 months. Sounds like a deal until you get laid off.
I'm only seeing that for the Compass, not the Gladiator or any other Jeep worth owning :/

donaldus

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1974 VW
Occupation
Driver
Common sense dictates not to, but is anyone thinking about it? Great deals should be available from dealer lots (if sales depts. can remain open, that is).
Bought mine after researching through this forum and USAA and AAFCU. Best truck purchase in my life. Huffhines Ram/Jeep in Lewisville, TX (my fifth buy there...first Jeep). Great salesman, no pressure, the USAA purchasing site was awesome...able to get most everything I wanted at a reasonable price and the dealership was EMPTY!!!

Sponsored

Klutch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Jeep Comanche, 2000 Jeep Cherokee
I think the Jeep dealers really shot themselves in the foot. They overestimated the number of buyers willing to pay absolute top dollar for a Gladiator. There are a lot of Gladiators on their lots and it seems they are loaded up with expensive safety features and the not the options most JT buyers want. Now with the pandemic, they're really in deep. Once the assembly line starts rolling again, I'm thinking Jeep dealers are going to have to offer some serious discounts to clear their lots.

So, yeah. If you're still working, get that Tread Lightly membership, keep saving for that down payment, throw in your stimulus check and get ready to pounce when the economy opens up again.. I expect you'll get a screaming deal.

Gladiator4Runner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Toyota pickup, 2015 4Runner TRD Pro, 1993 Harley Davidson FXSTS,
I'll be purchasing for certain! Possibly sooner than I had planned pending the no-brainer deals coming up.

mtpilatus

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray Gladiator Rubicon
So what's being considered a "deal"? $6000, $8000, $10,000 off msrp? I am hoping for some better rebates and finance rates on all of the Gladiators.

K enny

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I got mail from Jeep today. A brochure showing all of their vehicles starting with the Gladiator and the JL second, an add for the Jeep Master Card and, most importantly, a coupon for $500.00 bonus cash until April 30th that says "Use your bonus cash on select 2019 or 2020 Jeep Brand vehicles, including the All-New Jeep Gladiator" although the in the fine print it looks like it excludes the Rubicon.

mtpilatus

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray Gladiator Rubicon
I got mail from Jeep today. A brochure showing all of their vehicles starting with the Gladiator and the JL second, an add for the Jeep Master Card and, most importantly, a coupon for $500.00 bonus cash until April 30th that says "Use your bonus cash on select 2019 or 2020 Jeep Brand vehicles, including the All-New Jeep Gladiator" although the in the fine print it looks like it excludes the Rubicon.
Figures

Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I think the Jeep dealers really shot themselves in the foot. They overestimated the number of buyers willing to pay absolute top dollar for a Gladiator. There are a lot of Gladiators on their lots and it seems they are loaded up with expensive safety features and the not the options most JT buyers want. Now with the pandemic, they're really in deep. Once the assembly line starts rolling again, I'm thinking Jeep dealers are going to have to offer some serious discounts to clear their lots.

So, yeah. If you're still working, get that Tread Lightly membership, keep saving for that down payment, throw in your stimulus check and get ready to pounce when the economy opens up again.. I expect you'll get a screaming deal.
Yea that is gonna kill me cause I'm still looking at probably late June or July before I can finally undig myself from the Harvey flood enough to be able to purchase. I just don't want to do it until I know I am good and not getting over my head. That is assuming still have a job come that time if this mess doesn't end and likely won't for a few more months before some slow down.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
How did you sign up for that?

z0lt3c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
There is a number of ways to get $500 in bonus cash;
1. FCA was already offering $500 bonus cash to 4/30 through the celebration event. (invitation only)
2. Penfed is offering a member benefit of $500
3. Truecar is offering a benefit of $500.

I was only allowed to use one of these. I wonder if this is a new one and if it stacks.

So what's being considered a "deal"? $6000, $8000, $10,000 off msrp? I am hoping for some better rebates and finance rates on all of the Gladiators.
I got 18% off MSRP and leased with a 76% residual value in early March.

Ryan...

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Willys
I think the Jeep dealers really shot themselves in the foot. They overestimated the number of buyers willing to pay absolute top dollar for a Gladiator.
This absolutely appears to be the case here in Wisconsin. I can't find any Gladiator Sports with the basics (power windows, auto trans) at all. Everything is a Sport S and appears to be priced $2-3k above anywhere else, and nothing under $36k.

Yet, if I hop on Autotrader I'm seeing tons of options meeting my criteria in California for $29k. So, when the time comes, I'll make a vacation of it and fly to Cali, buy the Gladiator, and road trip back to WI, hitting up some Colorado trails on the way.

K enny

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
How did you sign up for that?
I just assumed that it was one of the times i requested information through the Jeep site. I think I got another one like that several months back.
Sponsored