Sponsored

Anyone Considering Purchasing During This Crazy Time?

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
As of now I'm still planning on getting a Gladiator this fall once the warranty on my Ridgeline is up. The wife doesn't know yet, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it...:angel:
Sponsored

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
I'm still sticking to my June or July time frame. Regardless of good deals this isn't over anytime soon and the possibility of large layoffs coming in the energy and oil sectors which will have trickle down effect on a company such as the one I work for. I would need to sell my Ram 1500 and that would likely not be a good time for that now to make optimal money

z0lt3c

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
I got 7% off invoice and $2500 in rebates plus they threw in a lifetime powertrain warranty. Biggest problem was finding what I wanted in inventory. Picked it up on Sat the 15th before everything locked down on Monday.

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Purchased mine on Monday!

Sponsored

Foxtail

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport 2012 JEEP Wrangler Unlimited
The best deals are still 4 weeks away.
I think that could be very true but my best guess is that in September when the 2021's arrive the 2020's will be discounted like crazy. The dealer lots are sitting full of them right now and I cant imagine that there will be a major rush for people to buy them anytime soon.

portalgun

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubicon Diesel, 02 S2000, 15 4Runner
waiting for 10k off msrp and 0 for 84% financing, the harder part will be finding a manual one with the recall going on

o2bnkc

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S, 2002 Corvette convertible, 2008 Peterbilt 388, 2008 HD Heritage
Occupation
owner/operator/guitar picker
I bought mine last week, just before everything went into lockdown. I didn't expect that. Not the best time to buy.

Jeepnoob34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland
If you’re not at risk for losing your job or having to cut back, I’d say go for it.

Last edited:

BiffsJT

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2005 GX 470
I picked one up last Sunday. Had been looking at Tacoma's, but loved the Gladiator. Although I am having some buyers remorse since I got a Sport S with the intent of a lift and 35s, but realized I should have got the Max Tow. I am considering taking it back this weekend to exchange for one with Max Tow and dropping some more coin. Anyone have thoughts on that?

Sponsored

George D.

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE, 1969 Corvette, 2002 HD FXDL, 2002 HD VRSCA, 2002 HD XL, 2002 Buell M2, 1999 HD MT500, 1997 HD FLSTS, XL,
I think that could be very true but my best guess is that in September when the 2021's arrive the 2020's will be discounted like crazy. The dealer lots are sitting full of them right now and I cant imagine that there will be a major rush for people to buy them anytime soon.
Don't be surprised if 2021's are actually not made!

ZTMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150, 2016 JKU WW
I picked one up last Sunday. Had been looking at Tacoma's, but loved the Gladiator. Although I am having some buyers remorse since I got a Sport S with the intent of a lift and 35s, but realized I should have got the Max Tow. I am considering taking it back this weekend to exchange for one with Max Tow and dropping some more coin. Anyone have thoughts on that?
Probably to be cheaper to put 35s on what you have.

Dealers sales were ordered shut down in PA yesterday. Service is open, but sales, shut down

Tango bravo 4 wheel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator / Wrangler
I purchased the Gladiator sport Tues which is fine for my needs. I actually prefer to add things on as I go, but that’s just me. I traded a Tacoma 4x4 TRD Off-Road which was three years old however, I never really cared for it. Prior to that I had an FJ Cruiser which I liked but needed something with a truck bed. I have a 2001 Wrangler that I purchased new. At 250,000 miles I put a new Jasper engine in it, have always replaced parts when needed, it’s like new.

BiffsJT

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S, 2005 GX 470
Probably to be cheaper to put 35s on what you have.

Dealers sales were ordered shut down in PA yesterday. Service is open, but sales, shut down
Thanks! It is my daily driver, so I hope I don't need to regear with the 3.73.

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
Thanks! It is my daily driver, so I hope I don't need to regear with the 3.73.
you might want to. having the max tow also has a wider axles and better cooling
Sponsored