Anyone get WARN Tube Doors recently?

dougl

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi JTR, Toyota Tundra, Mazda 3
Has anyone received WARN tube doors recently? I ordered front/rear doors back on 9/4 from quadratec and the ship dates keep moving out (now 11/12 and 11/30). I know these are being shipped from the manufacturer - wondering if WARN is shipping these at all?
Sponsored

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon MT, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Occupation
United States Coast Guard
I have a set for sale, but you'd be 3rd in line.

cgflyer

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon MT, 2013 Ford Focus ST
Occupation
United States Coast Guard

Loosescrews

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
HR
Your first mistake is ordering anything from Quadratec. That company reminds me of a tv cable company. I say cancel your order and buy from somewhere else.

Sponsored

Taking Betts

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland, 2009 Jeep Wrangler X, 2018 Chevy Impala, 2006 MINI Cooper S JCW
Occupation
Sales
Your first mistake is ordering anything from Quadratec. That company reminds me of a tv cable company. I say cancel your order and buy from somewhere else.
I would agree with your statement...cancel your order before they cancel it for you! I've had a handful of orders simply cancelled due to availability issues...identified AFTER I placed the order.

OP
OP

dougl

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gobi JTR, Toyota Tundra, Mazda 3
I would agree with your statement...cancel your order before they cancel it for you! I've had a handful of orders simply cancelled due to availability issues...identified AFTER I placed the order.
I've looked at several other sites and their availability is the same " Ships directly from the manufacturer on 11/06/20 " etc...

I got the mirrors pretty quick - looks like Warn can't get them out..

Loosescrews

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
HR
Exactly what Quadra-terd has done to me twice. At time of order it shows as available. Once you have paid and get order confirmation they send an email showing Currently out of stock.

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I've been looking to buy a set of these same tube doors for a few months and I am running into the same issue as you are. No matter where you order from, they're all out of stock and shipping direct from Warn. Also, for the record, I've never had any issue with Quadratec that wasn't fixed easily by an email or phone call.
Sponsored