Sponsored

Anyone have experience with AEV 2" spacer lift?

MPV

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 GC
I'm also looking at the same lift for my 6mt sport. Seems to be reasonably priced $450 with tuner. Definitely is a true 2" lift (2" spacer front + 2" spacer rear). My local 4x4 shop recommended aev and rough country over other lifts. But i can't find much info or anyone with personal experience on this site.

MPV

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 GC
Quick update for those interested. Did the 2" lift with 37" and looks great. Took me longer than planned, but that's on me. Instructions were great. Had some issues with the ProCal but the company was very helpful. All great now, especially since the Jeep TSB repaired my steering issue.

InvertedLogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
Just installed it last night. On 35-in tires. It gives you the option of keeping or deleting the factory spacer on the rear top of the spring. This is what it looks like with that spacer eliminated. I'm leaving that spacer out and just using the AEV spacers. The instructions for the kit will require you to have some interpretive skills as they are not very well written nor well illustrated. Wasn't too bad though...

1599927904508835364616086326363.jpg
That looks great
Sponsored