Sponsored

Anyone install Rubicon Express Adjustable Rear Track bar?

• Thread starter Deleted member 30519
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1

DeezJT

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pending
Occupation
Process Engineer
Thanks. Do you really think I need one with my set up?
At 3.5 I say yes. You can either do an adjustable TB or a raised bracket. I’ve had both on the same Jeep and couldn’t tell the difference. I used Rock Krawler adjustable on oem bracket and just decided to weld on the raised TB bracket as advised and went back to factory since I couldn’t shorten the RK tb any further.

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Not sure if your rear lift is 3.5, but my JKS 3.5 front 2 rear did not come with, nor do I think needs, a rear track bar. The rear axle moved about 1/8 inch after the lift. The rear track bar angle isn’t as severe as the front, so lifting doesn’t effect the rear as much as the front. Front moved a half inch, but the included track bar obviously fixed that.

OP
OP

Deleted member 30519

Not sure if your rear lift is 3.5, but my JKS 3.5 front 2 rear did not come with, nor do I think needs, a rear track bar. The rear axle moved about 1/8 inch after the lift. The rear track bar angle isn’t as severe as the front, so lifting doesn’t effect the rear as much as the front. Front moved a half inch, but the included track bar obviously fixed that.

I have the RC 3.5" rear and front so my back still sits higher. My kit came with an RC front adjustable track bar and it was a big improvement over stock so I don't really have any complaints. I have a promotion credit on my eBay card so I'm trying to figure out what to use it on.
Sponsored