Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
The ATx has been the best AT tire I'eve ever used. The on road manners rival my old cooper at3 xlts which were really highway terrain with a cooler sidewall. The At3's are quieter, ride better, and handle better. I have also had falken wildpeaks (stock rubi tire), ko's, ko2's, and terra grappler g2's and I'd still pick these over the others no questions asked.

1626278465040.png
I was also running "Rubicon take-off" Falken Wildpeak A/T before I moved to the General. I wanted to stop swapping tires/wheels with the seasons. So I sold the Falken tires with the Rubicon wheels and that helped offset some of the money for a set of General tires.
They are quieter than the Falken. Really liked the ride and handling on our last big trip (CO)
Sponsored

ChrisK

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Altitude
Occupation
Dad
Vehicle Showcase
I just got these on my stock Altitude 18” wheels. I didn’t want to go with aftermarket wheels and like the looks of the wheels. I am running 275/70 R18, that largest my installer would put on my wheels. I have the Mopar lift installed and the truck looks awesome. I have only put about 100 miles on them but road noise in minimum on the highway. No spacers and they stick out maybe 3/4” from the flares. I cannot weigh in on wear but like I said road noise wasn’t an issue.

Jocww

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
thewongwindingroad.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Fj40 lq9 on 38s 2021 JTRD Gecko Green on 37s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Flight Instructor
Dodge is selling them buy 3 get 1 free. Im trying to decide between these the ko2s or the BFG Muds in 37 on the stock rubi wheels

ritojr

First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator 80th Anniversary
Build Thread
Link
Think I have settled on these. Saw some in person the other day and liked the looks. Add in the lower cost compared to some of the others and I am sold. Positive reviews in this thread are helping as well. Will post some pics once I get them on. Going to put them on the stock wheels for now then replace those post winter.

Sponsored

UsuallyLost

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR MT
They don’t make them in that size in a “C” load range. “E” only. They are one of the lightest e rated tires though. I run them on my JTR and love them. I ran them on my zr2 before this truck and liked them on that one also.

IanNubbit

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL 2 Door Sport 6MT & 2022 JT 6MT Sport
Occupation
Mopar Dealer Tech
So no experience with the JTs, but had them on my Rengade, put them on at 30k miles, traded the renegade in at 76k miles, tread wear was perfectly even with no cupping that even the factory highway tires started, also had over 6/32” of tread on all 4. Blown away, will definitely be getting them for my truck now

Duck851

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD
Just got my 37's delivered the other day. Weighed them and they all come in around 70-71 pounds. Not bad for a 37. I weighed one with a 1552 analog wheel and came in 98.2 pounds.
Sponsored