Sponsored

Anyone running steel bumpers without a winch?

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
ADD Stealth Fighter. Installed it yesterday and still need to wire the lights and paint the bolts, etc.
I got it for under $1000 (back in June), though the quadratic web site currently shows $1028. 90 day lead-time so you need to be patient. Ordered 6/1, shipped 9/9). Mine shipped the day after it was welded up.

Jeep Gladiator Anyone running steel bumpers without a winch? IMG_3340
Sponsored

Steve Rollin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2017 LX570, 2015 MB wagon
I'd be happy with that. Just need to find one. If I don't after it's been so long I'm tired of waiting, I may try one of the Chinese knock offs, but I'm trying to be patient.
I got the knock off from ebay. Same as the amazon one posted above I think. I couldn't tell the difference between it and the steel one I had on my JK rubi. Running it stubby. Also wanted no winch. I have zero need for one and like the cleaner look. I have a mojave so I did the skid plate relocation (one hole shift) and i'm please with how it turned out. There are very few aftermarket options I could find (other than tube bumpers) that aren't designed for a winch and I also felt many would look funny without a winch. To me the rubi one looks normal winch-less

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
I got the knock off from ebay. Same as the amazon one posted above I think.
If you're speaking of mine, Addictive Desert Design is manufactured in Mesa Arizona. You can order direct from them, or Quadratec, or other distributers, but I don't see it on Amazon.

Steve Rollin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave, 2017 LX570, 2015 MB wagon
If you're speaking of mine, Addictive Desert Design is manufactured in Mesa Arizona. You can order direct from them, or Quadratec, or other distributers, but I don't see it on Amazon.
sorry post on page 2 of this thread. Amazon link to mopar knock off. Petergriffin post

Sponsored

TheRealGinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
I love my Gladiator, but it just bugs the crap out of me that the bumpers are plastic. I'd like to get steel or aluminum bumpers (at least the front), but most that catch my eye seem like they would look odd with no winch in the giant hole. Full length preferred. Rugged Ridge's Venator is near the top of my list, but I have yet to see one without a winch, and the cut out on that one is so much empty space. I may decide on a winch down the road, but for now just want a decent steel bumper. Budget is $1000 unless something just blows me away. So if I may, please post your aftermarkets bumpers without winches if you have them. Thanks!
Yep, been running without a winch and no intention of adding one.

Cheers

20210920_164651.jpg

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
I would love to do this but don't want to lose the fogs:
Jeep Gladiator Anyone running steel bumpers without a winch? Screenshot_20210920-222803

Told my wife tonight this is all I want for Christmas:
Jeep Gladiator Anyone running steel bumpers without a winch? Screenshot_20210920-222921

akguy47

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Oilfield
Vehicle Showcase
Iron Cross with vision x led
Jeep Gladiator Anyone running steel bumpers without a winch? 20210830_123349

Sponsored

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
ADD Stealth Fighter. I have pair of 2x6 LEDs on order to put in the wing slots.
Jeep Gladiator Anyone running steel bumpers without a winch? IMG_3340

Steveg137

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Marketing
Anyone have a reco for steel front they will work with OEM fog lights on Mojave ?
Sponsored